Old King's WCM (Weapon Cosmetic Mod)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TheOldKingCole

Old King's WCM (Weapon Cosmetic Mod)

Post by TheOldKingCole »

So for the last while I've been looking for something of a simple aesthetic change to the Doom weapons as I just grew tired of how they looked. I threw together some resources by Yholl, Sgt. Shivers, Blox, SoloSpaghetti & Lord Smash as well as some decal code from Tapwave's Duck and here's what I got. Note that at the moment it uses Doom's standard choppy animation, though I am in the talks with a more artistically inclined friend and making custom smooth animations.

You can Find it here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkrPIM ... sp=sharing

If anyone that I borrowed resources from has a problem with me using their stuff, Please let me know and I will remove this mod. Thank You.
Spoiler:
TheOldKingCole

Re: Old King's WCM (Weapon Cosmetic Mod)

Post by TheOldKingCole »

Also I should note that the hud in the pictures is sevhud which can be found somewhere on the forums.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”