IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.2.25 + Patch (Links UPDATED)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
anjinsanroland

Re: IronTusks - Diablo 3D V3.2: Expansion + Patch(HOTFIX)

Post by anjinsanroland »

I want to thank you for this massive undertaking.
I have been reading the forums but just registered to give my feedback. Son thank you Irontusk, Void Weaver, Thetis and all contributers and testers.
Also;
Zentrom wrote:As soon as you get your 2nd weapon(doesn't matter which one), you can't switch back to your slot1 weapon ever again. It switches back automatically,but only when you lose all your Blue&Green mana + you don't have any other weapon besides slot1 that works without mana. Every slot1 weapon is pretty weak,so it didn't matter that much,but Hunter has a skill(and also a path) that's related to her machete, but her bow works without mana, so she can't ever switch back to it.
I have exactly the same problem and will be very happy if someone guides me to a solution.

Edit: is it possible to switch back to old hud?
barosans

Post by barosans »

irontusk341 wrote:
barosans wrote:since my first post, i use the batch file and and I still have that = https://sta.sh/01x2wzay1qf2

this with the godly
one, did you download the patch as well? After you downloaded the main files? and Two have you changed anything in the bat file? if you downloaded the patch and you didnt touch the bat file in notepad, the only other explanation is below.

since you are the only one with this issue, it sounds like when you downloaded it one of the Pk3's got corrupted somehow..

Also.. As a Reminder too, please also... dont drag and drop files including the batch into Gzdoom to open it, that could cause issues as well. Everything you need to know how to run the game properly is explained in the Read me txt file. Thanks!
yup, i downloaded the main file ( the godly) and the patch
I tried to start the mod without the patch but it didn't work, so I used the patch and the mod starts

and no, I didn't modify the batch file

I only download here = https://sta.sh/01o0wdi7n6xt

I put it all in an empty folder to make sure it works.
PlayerLin
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: XinZhuang, XinBei/New Taipei City(Former Taipei County), Taiwan.

Post by PlayerLin »

Maybe it's silly question, are you extract all files inside the Diablo3D package? And make sure using latest WinRAR or 7-zip to prevent outdated versions of them doing weird shit to the mod files(Yes, I know it's different symptoms but who knows).

Start the GZDooM engine&Diablo3D mod with "logfile" command and post the log file would help to know if your game proper loaded or not.

Create a file named "autoexec.cfg" with following line and put it on the same directory with your GZDooM executable file.

Code: Select all

logfile GZDooM-Log.txt
The "GZDooM-Log.txt" can be changed to other filename like just "log.txt" or other, that's just what I used.

And start the game with the mod's .bat file(any one of them) then play around and properly exit the game, you'll found the txt file on the same directory with the GZDooM engine/Diablo3D mod files.
barosans

Post by barosans »

https://sta.sh/01cbj1fdjmpb I managed to solve the problem.
anjinsanroland

Post by anjinsanroland »

bats give an error regarding fly up target
also,
anjinsanroland wrote: is it possible to switch back to old hud?
can i have a link to 3.1 version? i want to test 1st weapon bug besides playing with old hud.
thank you
irontusk341
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by irontusk341 »

PlayerLin wrote:Maybe it's silly question, are you extract all files inside the Diablo3D package? And make sure using latest WinRAR or 7-zip to prevent outdated versions of them doing weird shit to the mod files(Yes, I know it's different symptoms but who knows).

Start the GZDooM engine&Diablo3D mod with "logfile" command and post the log file would help to know if your game proper loaded or not.

Create a file named "autoexec.cfg" with following line and put it on the same directory with your GZDooM executable file.

Code: Select all

logfile GZDooM-Log.txt
The "GZDooM-Log.txt" can be changed to other filename like just "log.txt" or other, that's just what I used.

And start the game with the mod's .bat file(any one of them) then play around and properly exit the game, you'll found the txt file on the same directory with the GZDooM engine/Diablo3D mod files.
One of the meaning of life's great mysteries.... why people use outdated file extractors.. --_0.0_--

On a side note, im almost done with the expansion.... Took me forever... Sorry. I had a lot of side projects, certification classes for Skywarn, and working 2 jobs.
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Hello Irontusk hope you are good.

Just seen the new Diablo3D video on your channel and I have to say, that ambient light is outstanding! Looks amazing! Cant wait for the new update!
irontusk341

Re: IronTusks - Diablo 3D V4.0: Expansion

Post by irontusk341 »

ZDL_800 wrote:Hello Irontusk hope you are good.

Just seen the new Diablo3D video on your channel and I have to say, that ambient light is outstanding! Looks amazing! Cant wait for the new update!
New Version of Diablo 3D is online and ready to play.. See Original 1st page post for changes in 4.0 and Links!

PLEASE see the readme 4.0 file if you need help on how to run the game.
anjinsanroland

Post by anjinsanroland »

In the first dungeon after opening the first yellow door I see a closed door across. When I get the map scroll I see the unexplored content there. Also map counts say there are still items and monsters around. They should be behind that door. But as much as I searched E7M5 I coudn't find a way to open it.

Also please disregard my previous entry requesting version 3.1 and the old HUD. I like the new HUD.
Valherran

Re: IronTusks - Diablo 3D V2.5 PATCH *expansion coming soon*

Post by Valherran »

Looks like you've gotten pretty far with this. How much of this post below has been applied since the post was made if I may ask?
Spoiler:
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

anjinsanroland wrote:In the first dungeon after opening the first yellow door I see a closed door across. When I get the map scroll I see the unexplored content there. Also map counts say there are still items and monsters around. They should be behind that door. But as much as I searched E7M5 I coudn't find a way to open it.

Also please disregard my previous entry requesting version 3.1 and the old HUD. I like the new HUD.
theres a switch on one of the coffins in the mausoleum area after entering the yellow door. A crystal vial will mark the one you need to open that door.
Valherran wrote:Looks like you've gotten pretty far with this. How much of this post below has been applied since the post was made if I may ask?
Spoiler:

on the list, 2 is done (as best as it can get in heretic engine), 3 has some rare monsters on each level and one extra every 3 difficulty levels, 4, there have been more chests added to the game, and more loot dropped from monsters, 5 has shards and apples that drop from rare or unique monsters and or hidden area that add stat points to certain stats... like bloodshards add +20 strength for example.

On a side note, a patch is already in the works to address some missing textures on certain late game maps... so it shouldn't interfere with your saves unless you gone to heaven already lol
Valherran

Post by Valherran »

Very good so far. How about the monster behavior, is that being worked on?
csiga77

Post by csiga77 »

Hi, I'm trying to play the game with no luck. I waited a few newer versions, tried different versions of gzdoom & zandronum. In every case i get the same error messages at the startup, many error messages like "script error, wrathofchronos22.pk3", and finally "You cannot use clearepisodes in a MAPINFO if you do not define any new episodes after it".

I use the provided batch files, LITE or NORMAL, nothing works.

Do I miss something essential? Do I need the original Diablo files or something? I use a linux64 system, all other mods and stuff works just fine.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

csiga77 wrote:Hi, I'm trying to play the game with no luck. I waited a few newer versions, tried different versions of gzdoom & zandronum. In every case i get the same error messages at the startup, many error messages like "script error, wrathofchronos22.pk3", and finally "You cannot use clearepisodes in a MAPINFO if you do not define any new episodes after it".

I use the provided batch files, LITE or NORMAL, nothing works.

Do I miss something essential? Do I need the original Diablo files or something? I use a linux64 system, all other mods and stuff works just fine.
what version extractor are you using?
csiga77

Post by csiga77 »

Extractor? Do you ask about the unzipping process? If you do, that's surely not the problem, i fix PCs for 25+ years... The files seem intact for sure, i already browsed inside them to have a peek what it's made of... I read only - just to skip a silly question : ).

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”