H.U.R.L. WIP

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: H.U.R.L. WIP

Postby FireSeraphim » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:48 pm

This TC looks promising but might I recommend philfering some extra assets from Claymates on the SNES?

Some of the stuff from Claymates might fit (Their art-styles are strikingly similar) and be useful in H.U.R.L. I can't help but to feel that Claymates music, sound effects and graphics would work nicely with your project
FireSeraphim
Bringing (Richter) Belmont Back

Discord: FireSeraphim #9061

Postby ImpieTwo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:24 am

I'll look into it! Thanks for the recommendation, didn't even occur to me to check that game or similar ones on the snes.
ImpieTwo

Postby Miru » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:26 am

Playing through the levels and they’re alright; they’re structured a bit better than the original game. And about enemy variants; maybe have the flies be their own distinct enemies instead of just frog projectiles. Maybe also an alternate version of the frog with a different projectile before you meet the variant with flies.
Miru

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects