*-[ DOOM Eternal HUD by NB001 ]-*

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[ DOOM Eternal HUD by NB001 ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

Doom Eternal HUD, is a viewer based on the Doom Eternal game where it adds features similar to the first Gameplays of the game, this Helmet or HUD includes:

-Endicable enemy life indicator
- Double ammunition indicators both in the lower right corner and in the pointer of the weapon.
- Indicator of grenades and mines (which mines work best in Complex Doom)
-Indicator of armor that shows what type of armor the player carries.
-Indicators with timer of the power ups of the game.
-Indicator of inventory bar to show what consumable item the player has in his inventory and which he has to select.
- Kills indicators on the map as secrets on that same map.
-Pointers to give a taste to the player among the number of pointers to your liking in the option HUD pointers.

This Viewer has two versions of the Tactical which is the full version to play 100% expert player mode.

Or the No Tactical version where too many improvements are reduced to the tactical, giving a simple and classic design to those players with simple tastes.

Soon a more colorful version will come, but utilities were added for a greater capacity to give more information to the player about what may have in play and maybe a redesign to another helmet but it will be named as "NekoHUDs" since it is will remove the Eternal theme for not having the same helmet ...

The download link is in the description of the following video:
https://youtu.be/KwHeR0nnRss

*-[ New Version Canceled ]-*
Coming Soon Last Finally Version
Coming Soon Last Finally Version
Last edited by Blux001 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: *-[ DOOM Eternal HUD by NB001 ]-*

Post by wildweasel »

Is this your project?
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

It is a project that at least this hud if I get to take it more thoroughly, although I say NekoBlux001 is the new NickName that I use, but if ws a project of mine that takes more in depth to my liking and be something informative, although I did it more similar than I could to the Doom Eternal Gameplays before they gave the new trailer.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

http://imgur.com/gallery/SXn0Jaq

Although I keep giving maintenance, the bad thing is that it will not be referring to Doom Eternal since the helmet is different, but I'm still giving it more maintenance
Last edited by Blux001 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them

Post by wildweasel »

Blux001 wrote:It is a project that at least this hud if I get to take it more thoroughly, although I say NekoBlux001 is the new NickName that I use
Okay, my apologies, I was just making sure. For some reason I didn't put together your forum name and the name in the subject line.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

wildweasel wrote:
Blux001 wrote:It is a project that at least this hud if I get to take it more thoroughly, although I say NekoBlux001 is the new NickName that I use
Okay, my apologies, I was just making sure. For some reason I didn't put together your forum name and the name in the subject line.
don't worry, even though the nickname is NB001 and I have some time to change it, the bad thing is that in my account in this forum I stayed like Blux001
simploo
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by simploo »

The info panels look awfully similar to something I made awhile back for Death Foretold.

ImageImage
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

simploo wrote:The info panels look awfully similar to something I made awhile back for Death Foretold.
I'm sorry if you are the creator of the templates you found on the MODDB page in D4T Addons, since I was looking for a template to give new design to the classic HUD that came out of the Doom 2016 and give a better design to the Eternal, which until now every Another day It seems that it already lacks sea in HUD of the Eternal Doom since in the last Gameplay everything was changed.
Screenshot_20190825_175244_com.opentouchgaming.deltatouch.jpg
TaporGaming

Post by TaporGaming »

WTF. Did you have to WolVexus credit to you?

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”