*-[ 5 Companions Pack - Mini Addons By NB001 ]-*

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[ 5 Companions Pack - Mini Addons By NB001 ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

Well in a free time I had, I gave myself to the idea because of a mod that was the one that gave me the idea of these 5 classmates and the mod I refer to ClusterFuck, in doing mini addons of these classmates which will follow you throughout adventure that you do as well turn you into the biggest company.
1562456135347.png
1562456135347.png (188.56 KiB) Viewed 5301 times
Each partner deals damage and a different way of attacking, as in turn they are basically indestructible unless the player uses the command to kill these comrades. Which would make him a monster for killing his own friend.

Among these friends are:
- Daisy The Bunny ( DGuy Pet's ) ( BrutalFriends )
- Hissy The Baby Cacodemon ( BrutalFriends )
- Dog ( BrutalFriends )
- SentryGun Of Doom 3 ( BrutalFriends ) ( Now Shoot Bullets/Not shoot Plasma )
- Freeze Bot ( Cat's Frozen Addon for BDv21 )

I must emphasize that the rights are for the creators where I take these partners to be able to make my mini addons or my edits to these entities.

PS: It took me some time to do them as I had in mind and I did not find any problem or bug, if so, I do not think there is an update of these partners, I am still very new in these codes. sorry.

Works On GZDoom & Zandronum

The download link is in the description of this video:
https://youtu.be/StkdWNKcbxw
Blux001

Re: *-[ 5 Companions Pack - Mini Addons By NB001 ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

Note: These partners can be mutilated with the "Kill Monsters" command, so it is not recommended to use the command and play in normal mode without tricks
DanTheHedgefox

Post by DanTheHedgefox »

Hey, where can I get that hud in the screenshot.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

DanTheHedgefox wrote:Hey, where can I get that hud in the screenshot.
The HUD is nowhere more than in my hands because it is the HUD that I am still in the process of improving ...
But you can download the previous version called DOOM Eternal that is in the ZDoom forums, in the Graphics section
GRUARRR

Post by GRUARRR »

Please share the hud :D

You´re showing it everywhere and we want to try it!

I´ve tried your mod and I have had fun with it. I like as it is and I would like to share some ideas to you so if you want to improve it. If not, it´s okey as it is.

1) All companions doesn´t enter on teleports. As a result they get trapped on last location you were. They spend a lot of time teleporting to your new location.
It would be good if you make the companion teleport to your new location faster (much more faster).

2) Sentrybot gets a bit crazy when it sees barrels. It starts shooting everywhere and kills you if you put in front of it. Try it on E1M1.

3) Sentrybot doesn´t attack enemies if they haven´t seen you yet. When monsters discover you, sentrybot starts attacking them.
Other companion start attacking monsters as they see them. It would be nice that sentrybot would do the same.

The rest it´s okey for me, thank you for sharing the mod with the comunity.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

GRUARRR wrote:Please share the hud :D

I´ve tried your mod and I have had fun with it. I like as it is and I would like to share some ideas to you so if you want to improve it. If not, it´s okey as it is.

1) All companions doesn´t enter on teleports. As a result they get trapped on last location you were. They spend a lot of time teleporting to your new location.
It would be good if you make the companion teleport to your new location faster (much more faster).

2) Sentrybot gets a bit crazy when it sees barrels. It starts shooting everywhere and kills you if you put in front of it. Try it on E1M1.

3) Sentrybot doesn´t attack enemies if they haven´t seen you yet. When monsters discover you, sentrybot starts attacking them.
Other companion start attacking monsters as they see them. It would be nice that sentrybot would do the same.

NekoMopate HUDs are still in work to develop, so you will not have download, patience.

Apart and had many comments on the SentryBot, how can I have bugs using the newer versions of GZD, and the code is based on the BrutalFriends Mod, so I do not have so much knowledge of the code and the possible repair would not be in my hands..

So possibly I did not make a new version, I could hardly make the SentryBot not eat the elevators since when climbing and being the SentryBot on a platform that climbs this was consumed by the platform .. I think he is the partner with more problems what made universal mod
GRUARRR

Post by GRUARRR »

Blux001 wrote:
GRUARRR wrote:Please share the hud :D

NekoMopate HUDs are still in work to develop, so you will not have download, patience.

Apart and had many comments on the SentryBot, how can I have bugs using the newer versions of GZD, and the code is based on the BrutalFriends Mod, so I do not have so much knowledge of the code and the possible repair would not be in my hands..

So possibly I did not make a new version, I could hardly make the SentryBot not eat the elevators since when climbing and being the SentryBot on a platform that climbs this was consumed by the platform .. I think he is the partner with more problems what made universal mod
Oooookay.

I understand.

Could you make that the companions teleport to you location when you push a button?

For example, when I push "H", the FreezeBot teleports to my location.

That would solve the problem and would be great !!!

PS: Hablas español?
PS2: Companios are killing me!!! Can you fix it ??? Disabling friendly fire or something.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Oooookay.
I understand.
Could you make that the companions teleport to you location when you push a button?
For example, when I push "H", the FreezeBot teleports to my location.
That would solve the problem and would be great !!!
PS: Hablas español?
PS2: Companios are killing me!!! Can you fix it ??? Disabling friendly fire or something.
I regret to say but doing the one that teleports to the indicated address can cause the friendly entity to have even greater teleport failure, in addition to including exclusive use only to GZD although the truth I have no idea how to do that, the issues of entities in I'm not good at mods.

The companions should not attack unless they have modified the code, because in my case with no mod at the moment they have been able to attack me.

Check first that the mods you are using are not damaging the ACS that makes you an ally to the companions, "or" use a program like ZDL and add any companion to the end of the list .. for example Brutalv21 + Music Pack Addon + HUD + SentryBotCompanion. for example like this ... if that continues try to download the package again that there has been no problem of downloading or decompressing the file.

And.. Spanish or English ..
GRUARRR

Post by GRUARRR »

I´m sorry I´m a normal user and I don´t know how to check if the other mods are "damaging the ACS" (I don´t even know what this means).

I´m using your mod with other weapon mods and I supose that they are doing that thing about "damaging the ACS", okey. I will use brutal friends with this weapons mod and I will check you mod with other weapons mod and in case this happens again I will use the brutal friends.

Thank for explaining what could be the problem, now I can imagine that is the weapons mod that is doing something with your companions mod.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”