Shader Menu

Remember, just because you request it, that doesn't mean you'll get it.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Zenon
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Shader Menu

Post by Zenon »

I would very much like a menu of options dedicated to Shaders. I feel this would greatly benefit anyone who makes shaders for GZDoom like Pixel Eater, Rachael, and all those that enjoy their shader work.
The menu would house the options for each different shader and would allow, at will, the activation and deactivation of shaders. This would be most useful for shaders that don't already come with the option to turn them on and off.
He said shader 6 times in his thread, that's 6000 points!
nazakomu

Re: Shader Menu

Post by nazakomu »

I was looking through Feature Suggestions to make sure I wouldn't create a duplicate thread, and here it is.
As someone who has been adding more and more shaders to their autoload over time, it's becoming a bit cluttered near the bottom of the options list. If there could be a new dedicated submenu where all of the shaders would be properly placed, that would be very nice. As it is now, it's not horribly disorganized or anything, but at some point in the future, it might begin to have an impact on users' sanities. :P
Not to mention, I also happen to be using a few minimods along with these shaders, sometimes causing a bit of confusion.
Zenon

Post by Zenon »

In fact, why stop at adding a shader category for the menu and do the same for universal mods that are made for autoload?
nazakomu

Post by nazakomu »

Zenon wrote:In fact, why stop at adding a shader category for the menu and do the same for universal mods that are made for autoload?
I suspect that this would be considered a different suggestion from the current one, and would require a new thread to be made.

Return to “Feature Suggestions [GZDoom]”