The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Quake161

Everyone here including the mods

Post by Quake161 »

Hope you guys and gals have a good weekend. Everyone needs at least one, hope this one makes the cut.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by Rachael »

It's always nice to have a little positivity around here. :) I think this is a wonderful community and you guys are quite awesome!
irontusk341
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by irontusk341 »

just had milk and oreos while watching Videos from Universe Today... and the milk didnt taste right...
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Always check the Expiration Date, the look or smell of the food you're going to eat. Food Poisoning could fool you like this. I've had worse and it was... Terrible, as i expected.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

smell and taste doesn't always give it away. stuff like chicken goes bad incredibly fast without any clear signs that it is spoiled. if you have chicken as leftovers, and the chicken is about a week old (probably a bit less), then do not eat it at all. same thing applies to seafoods like shrimps, i think, although they tend stink a lot more.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

Finally got around to playing Deus Toufexis. It's nice.
Scripten

Post by Scripten »

So Bethesda is apparently reviving Commander Keen. It's... pretty atrocious; mobile, poorly produced, fairly ugly, etc. Tom Hall himself gave an unimpressed response.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Just saw the preview of it and... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever have they done to Billy's tredemark pale skin color?? :O
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Just saw this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/I02suxg

Maybe old news to some, but Daisy is back. sort of.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Daisy got done pushing up daisies.
Gez

Post by Gez »

with all the arch-viles roaming around, it was inevitable
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Let the Arachnotron Daisy meme flow.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

So, things have been pretty bad for me. Grief and depression wise, it just keeps getting darker and darker. Like... I had a pretty bad night the other night, and I'm not going to go in to detail. But the way my grief has been coming out and effecting the people I love, especially this girl... something kind of snapped in me. I have to change the way I am venting my pain and grieving... I have become so toxic to myself and the people that care about me. I'm going to start spending more time praying to God. More time trying to find at least one thing I like about each day. Eat healthier and exercise or train at least once a day. Start limiting my drinking alcohol to once a week or less. I'm really trying to change my energy here, but it feels so difficult sometimes...
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Although i'm not worthy to say something like this, but i seriously know how you feel. So many things happened before, i really want to turn back time and fix all those mistakes. Such Bad memories will gone eventually... But also will remain as flashback and haunt us for a while. To me, it's like a Constant heart attack. I just lost how to feel properly and sometimes i just can't sleep peacefully and be toxic over others even... On the bright side, i'm still breathing, interacting, and able to draw something. Drawing is one of my favorite yet only one thing i can do best. Despite i'm not famous enough, i hope my drawings make people happy and enjoy a lot.

NOW, here's my real reply; No matter how your life goes worse, do not give up. As long as you're still alive and there are people you love and wants to help you in any way, you're not hopeless. In fact, i found you very strong and gallant. And Grieving gives you Flashbacks and Nightmares sadly, however, i think it also gives you the perfect reason to fight and live on. For your loved ones and yourself, reminding you the happiest moments with them and it can happen again.
affandede

Post by affandede »

Finals are over! Still have one or two papers to finish though. I am...was a senior this year. Still hard to believe that four years have passed in a blink.

I got a job to translate a fantasy novel but I won't begin with the process until I go home. Currently doing some jobs here and there for another translation company and trying to get into modding and pixel art.

Return to “Off-Topic”