[Early WIP] Tomb Fetus - A Party Arena Shooter!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
MFG38
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [Early WIP] Tomb Fetus - A Party Arena Shooter!

Post by MFG38 »

Well, this looks interesting.
DrPyspy
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows XP Gangster Edition

Post by DrPyspy »

Captain J wrote:60FPS of ol' Deathmatch Glory with real human beings. Anyway looks very promising as always! Seems like it's already finished, but guess not? Because you've got to make map or something?

Anyway i see Cardboard Marty in the video. Glad you're hanging out well together. Brings back memoirs, you know? :)
Currently the maps are the most unfinished part, the weapons and characters are pretty close to being finished. There are some maps that are much more completed than the ones shown in videos, so I'd like to show those off soon. :D
Kinsie wrote:Still lookin' fantastic, love the attitude present with the ending animations etc.

I don't really think the music in the new video really fits the mod, though. It's not bad music, but it just doesn't really fit the mood of all the wacky nonsense going on.
Tomb Fetus has a wide variety of tracks at the moment, so there may be some that may seem unfitting, but I feel if every track was super wacky, it'd kinda be "explaining the joke" in a way.
Cardboard Marty
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Cardboard Marty »

RE: Music!

There's a ton of different music (not just made by me!) in the game, so not everything is hella dubstep! I'm working super closely with Pyspy to make sure the music I create fits the mood he's going for in each level. THERE SHALL BE VARIETY!

I'm super excited by the way. I figured since Pyspy let me announce it on Twitter, I can announce it here too for additional hype!

I voice the Darkseid Friendbryo in Tomb Fetus! I'll also be providing the voice of another character, and hey there's some other characters you might recognize too! I'm sure when Py's ready, he'll show them off, but if you look at the previous videos...maybe you'll see em...!
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Excellent to see you still doing the voice work! Hope the project goes smooth and golden with your good quality voice acting. Nice to see ya, too!
YasuoProjectX
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by YasuoProjectX »

Just a bit, the character menu reminds me of Super Smash Bros Brawl
eltiolavara9

Post by eltiolavara9 »

OHHHHH i remember seeing a screenshot of this on twitter like 2 years ago and thinking it was really cool!! i thought it got cancelled or something, so i'm really glad to see this

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”