[Wolfenstein: Blade of Agony] v3.1 released (p204)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
jablon1000

Re: [Blade of Agony] Road to Wolfenstein Devblog Part 07 | p

Post by jablon1000 »

Yeah know this, dope shit but not compatibile with weapons packs in my case (enemies probably drop "spawners" instead of normal weapons).
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

jablon1000 wrote:Yeah know this, dope shit but not compatibile with weapons packs in my case (enemies probably drop "spawners" instead of normal weapons).
Chill out - he was just trying to be helpful. Instead of snapping at him I'd suggest waiting for a response from one of the BOA team members.
jablon1000

Post by jablon1000 »

Im not trying to be offesive, maybe my english is not v. good or is rusty etc. So lets finish this disscusion because we are going off-topic currently.
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ozymandias81 »

There is a very small chance, from me at least, that after BoA full release I'll think about a "downgraded" version of the project without models and fancy effects for low-end rigs, and in that case I may think to split up the project (with all other members permission and Wildweasel / Torm667 okay first) for Zandronum monster/weapon pack compatibility (in this case there will be surely a weapon which won't be included due to full dependecies to zscript - can't spoil).
In any case I am sure that everyone here from BoA are okay to allow people to make such kind of mini-mods, and why not a DM variant of the whole project, always Zandro compatible. Nothing is planned, we are concentrated on Chapter 3 work so its pretty early to say anything.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

You don't need wildweasel's permission for that. As long as everyone on your team is okay with it, you can release whatever alternate versions you want.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Rachael wrote:You don't need wildweasel's permission for that. As long as everyone on your team is okay with it, you can release whatever alternate versions you want.
Well, it gets complicated, because BoA's base resource was (at some point) a version of Weasel Presents Nazis. I've already said in the past how I felt about it (at least in regards to the whole "not being asked first" bit) but at this rate I'd be more inclined to just throw my hands up and say "yeah whatever have at it" than I am to raise a stink about it anymore. Long as everybody's credited, it's all good, anyway.
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

Ah - sorry - I did not know about that. :(
s60416

Post by s60416 »

think i found a glitch in the map operation chastise while playing the standalone version i got from moddb
scs3
scs3
there's a hole underwater
screenshot2
screenshot2
btw,Awesome mod!! i actually like it more then the new wolfenstein games so far!
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Thanks for the kind words s60416 :)

That problem on c1m4 is old and it has been solved months after c2 release, even if it pops up here and there sometimes with devbuilds of GZDoom (also actual state of the map is quite different and we have experienced those holes in a couple of other maps though, but got fixed)
s60416

Post by s60416 »

Ozymandias81 wrote:Thanks for the kind words s60416 :)

That problem on c1m4 is old and it has been solved months after c2 release, even if it pops up here and there sometimes with devbuilds of GZDoom (also actual state of the map is quite different and we have experienced those holes in a couple of other maps though, but got fixed)
ahhh!!can't wait for the next release...and chapter 3!!
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Tormentor667 and DoomJuan are doing amazing work with maps, and even DoomJedi and I with actors too :P
Stay tuned! :3:
Spoiler:
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

@Ozymandias81 That looks awesome!!!

Now the main question....Is everything on that screenshot killable?
wolfmanfp
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by wolfmanfp »

HAL9000 wrote: Now the main question....Is everything on that screenshot killable?
That would be like nuts.wad
Rachael

Post by Rachael »

wolfmanfp wrote:
HAL9000 wrote: Now the main question....Is everything on that screenshot killable?
That would be like nuts.wad
Except it would freeze your system, instead of just lagging it, since it's BOA.

8-)
Ozymandias81

Post by Ozymandias81 »

Well imho it runs pretty well, consider that there is a shader effect on screen and I have only 1gb video and 4gb ram... And it's not what you think :)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”