Zagemod (v1.5.1 Released, pg 25)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
RedClairefield

Re: Zagemod (v1.3.1 Released, Page 8)

Post by RedClairefield »

I really like Zoragal. It feels like a decent compromise between vanilla doom and demonsteele. Maybe add a melee alt fire to just the pistol?
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

RedClairefield wrote:I really like Zoragal. It feels like a decent compromise between vanilla doom and demonsteele. Maybe add a melee alt fire to just the pistol?
There actually is a melee function built into every weapon, though it's just a quick kick. Default key is F. Might need to check your contol setup if that doesn't work.
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

Thanks to user feedback, QuakeGuy will be getting a slight rebalance as of v1.3.2. His rocket launcher will now share a spawn spot with the grenade launcher at a 33% rate, and two new weapons will be added to his arsenal.

Back by popular demand, the Laser Cannon will be returning, and the Mjolnir will make its appearance as one of QuakeGuy's ultimate weapons. You'll be able to find them on plasma rifle and BFG spawns, respectively.

More to come.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Nice to see the Hammer of Retribution... I mean Mjolnir is in the mod now! Looks absolutely powerful and it seems you could kill a Cybie with a few hits! So that's one smashing thing.
XLightningStormL

Post by XLightningStormL »

silentzora wrote:I'm in the credits
Thank you SZ! Very Cool!
silentzora

Re: Zagemod (v1.3.2 Released, Page 9)

Post by silentzora »

Zagemod v1.3.2 is out NOW!

The new update includes five new weapons, two new compatibility patches, a tweaked Plasma Bolter for ZoraGal, and numerous other improvements. Be sure to check the changelog below to see what else is new.

Download Zagemod v1.3.2
v1.3.2 Changelog
Bobby

Post by Bobby »

Fantastic mod, I absolutaly love it. Do you think you could add Lo Wand or the guy from F.E.A.R., Keep up the good work!
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

Bobby wrote:Fantastic mod, I absolutaly love it. Do you think you could add Lo Wand or the guy from F.E.A.R., Keep up the good work!
I don't have plans to add Lo Wang or Pointman. Did those before in Doomzone already. :P
namsan
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by namsan »

Thanks for the update.
I think monsters that replaces stealth monsters are underused, because stealth monsters are rarely used in maps.
Can you add an option that makes stealth monster replacement monsters to spawn on regular monster spawn point in a small chance (like 4% or 8%)?
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

silentzora wrote:
Bobby wrote:Fantastic mod, I absolutaly love it. Do you think you could add Lo Wand or the guy from F.E.A.R., Keep up the good work!
I don't have plans to add Lo Wang or Pointman. Did those before in Doomzone already. :P
Heheh, could do the Mercenary from Hexen Legend, guns and magic combo, hahahaha.

But seriously, the new changes are pretty good, and the Laser Cannon is rock-solid.
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

namsan wrote:Thanks for the update.
I think monsters that replaces stealth monsters are underused, because stealth monsters are rarely used in maps.
Can you add an option that makes stealth monster replacement monsters to spawn on regular monster spawn point in a small chance (like 4% or 8%)?
I kind of want to avoid doing this, because then it gets tricky with monsters using map specials (E1M8, MAP07). I can make them spawn via a RandomSpawner, but if I do that, I did want to add in a CVAR that either allows them to spawn or just spawns the normal enemy. Problem is, I can't use a CVAR if I'm using a RandomSpawner. I can if I go about doing it the old way, but then I run the risk of having map specials triggered twice (MAP07 final stair raises too high for the player to climb without jumping).

Maybe there's some kind of ZScript tomf*ckery I can do, but my knowledge on that is very limited. I'll keep it in mind, though.
SergeantDiggs

Post by SergeantDiggs »

"Certified Incompatible with Brutal DOOM" lol
SergeantDiggs

Post by SergeantDiggs »

On a serious note, will the classes end up having all the weapons from their respective games in sprite form?
silentzora

Post by silentzora »

SergeantDiggs wrote:On a serious note, will the classes end up having all the weapons from their respective games in sprite form?
Depends if decent enough ones exist in center-held form. I like 'em center held.
Error313

Post by Error313 »

I would like to have zandronum support ... playing a coop with different classes would be great

Return to “Gameplay Mods”