[Release] Scattered Evil for Hexen 2.4 (Oct 9, 2023)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
rambo

Re: [Release] Scattered Evil for Hexen (new version Mar 20)

Post by rambo »

Attached is a batch file you can copy into the Scattered Evil root directory, it has options for both things discussed above. Let me know how it works for you.
setup.png
setup.png (10.66 KiB) Viewed 3423 times
Attachments
ScatteredEvilSetup.zip
(999 Bytes) Downloaded 91 times
SallazarSpellcaster

Post by SallazarSpellcaster »

rambo wrote:Nah, the idea of that first quest is to be quick, simple and easy. I'll definitely tone it way down.
Playing through the game right now, it really feels that Hard should be the benchmark, once it's properly balanced.

Thing is, medium feels too easy, and hard, at first, is challenging and -to me- fun. You get to use your items strategically, and are forced to plan ahead so you're not caught with your guard down. When it gets ludicrous however is in maps that are brimming with extremely powerful monsters. The point that made me go "LOLNOPE" and start a normal playthrough instead was, after getting to about level 10 and god-modeing through a dungeon, I reached the ruins of Nisil and was greeted by a troop or those hardass dark bishops, ettin lords, magma serpents, and a host of other nasties. It was there where I realized that no matter how well equipped and powerful I got, it'd not be fun, because it became too much to handle.

I switched to medium, and while it's definitely more manageable, at times it feels too easy. So, as I said, I think that hard mode as it is now should be akin to Nightmare -which I didn't even touch, truth be told,- and be rebalanced to offer a challenge that forces you to think strategically, manage your inventory and build.
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

I had a different issue with the Ettin Cave quest. I wanted to try it out on Nightmare, and after some trial and error, I managed to get the ettins on the ground level outside the cave to kill each other. However, since I was playing as the Fighter, I had no ranged attacks to hit the ettins on the ridge, and the map doesn't allow me to jump up there to punch them. So I went inside the cave and took out the ettins there, including the second ettin commander by trapping him on the bed and using Berserk to hack at him rapidly. When he died, I went back outside and saw that the ettins on the ridge had disappeared. I assumed this was because killing the commander inside the cave drives them off.

However, I didn't get a journal update saying I'd completed the quest. When I went back to the outpost to speak to the legion quest giver, he did not recognize that I had completed the quest either. I went back to the Ettin Cave, but couldn't figure out what else I had to do.
Emmanuelexe

Post by Emmanuelexe »

Starting on medium is easy but later the challenge is there with some missions (if we don't buse of the save or 1 save per mission).
Since it was rebalanced (need some work again yeah), i feel like the 2nd normal mission and the last are gonna be a good challenge on medium but i can't imagine it on hard/nightmare.
The way the upgrades work is good, far better than previously, the way we get more power is reasonable.

But in hard, there can be too many enemies yeah, Ruins of Nisil is just the first normal mission right? (find the tablet with the text on it) I remember, first time i played it even with the bug of infinite mana for the Mage, it was too hard to survive in this map without abusing of the saves.
So i stopped here and started with medium but now medium is pretty enjoyable (without being OP like before), you have to take care with your items because you can miss this stuff quickly because of the limited money and items, also you have to have the most items you can have for the last mission (no spoil but better to say it!)
For now medium is the right choice to enjoy the mod.

Yeah there could be some balances to do, something who could make medium a bit easier and hard mode enjoyable:
_More money to get more items, specially because of the food/sleep rpg action, new players could lose too much time at exploring stuff and get hungry (it works with time right? if i understand). Maybe some money at the start or?... the only problem i found on medium.
_Amount of enemies is good on medium, need less enemies on hard, far less since they are fast, specially the strongest ones
_even for nightmare, since they do triple damage, keep the same amount of enemies as hard mod

But yeah, in hard mod i remember, there is too many strong enemies to dodge without abusing of the saves :s
Ruins of Nisils first area is easy on medium but not the same deal on hard.
Must imagine some ways to make it more accessible and still challenging on hard.
Just some thoughts and ideas from me, people could find other ways :)

The rage mode of the Fighter is really cool ^^ maybe make the red effect of the rage less red, can't see hardly with it. Nice competence. Again really happy to see the level up doesn't make me OP/broken on medium good job.
But i don't have the "sleep" icon who works, Fighter doesnt need to sleep? I have only the "food" item who works. Nice add again ^^
Playing a 3th time this nice mod and im still enjoying the atmosphere and design of the cities, thanks! :D

I will be happy to play it 3 more times on hard mode when it will be more doable! :wink:
rambo

Post by rambo »

SallazarSpellcaster wrote:Playing through the game right now, it really feels that Hard should be the benchmark, once it's properly balanced.
Medium should feel like the benchmark, Hard is meant to be beaten only in two ways: either the slow RPGer way of overpreparing with sidequests, treasure, hidden secrets and the like to be several times more powerful than early in the game, or by having the reflexes and practice of a hardcore FPS gamer (e.g. that second courtyard of Ruins of Nisisil has four large pillars to hide behind and kite monsters around). This is essentially the game's dual design: not forcing hardcore FPS players to go through every single map, but letting them skip everything but the big battles.

What I think still needs a lot of tweaking is the curve, i.e. toning that first quest way down and adding some more dungeon areas in the forest nearby with easy-ish fights for people to level up a bit and get some money before they strike out into the rest of the world. The reason this isn't yet implemented is time, which I never have enough of.

(Nightmare was only added because a few people came to me and said "OK I beat it on the hardest difficulty and it wasn't really difficult at all." - it is definitely not meant for everybody)
Frozenwolf150 wrote:When he died, I went back outside and saw that the ettins on the ridge had disappeared. I assumed this was because killing the commander inside the cave drives them off.
Yep, that's the idea. Once you kill their leader, those cowards just run away to hide deeper in the forest. As for not being able to engage them directly, it's an idea I read in a Doomworld(?) article listing the best ways to make a map interesting and challenging (so-called turret enemies).
Frozenwolf150 wrote:I went back to the Ettin Cave, but couldn't figure out what else I had to do.
Loot their cache of gold to ensure they have no reason to come back later. :idea:
Manhs wrote:Ruins of Nisisil is just the first normal mission right? (find the tablet with the text on it)
It's the first of three quests you get from Daedalon that are necessary to reach the end screen ("beating the game"), but there is nothing stopping you from doing any number of sidequests before you enter Nisisil. Getting all or most of your weapons/spells/cantrips/prayers and leveling up enough times to get a nice battle rage/faith/mana regeneration and high mana efficiency makes a huge difference in those fights. Attempting Ruins of Nisisil at level 2 or level 20 is worlds apart.
Manhs wrote:_Amount of enemies is good on medium, need less enemies on hard, far less since they are fast, specially the strongest ones
Not sure I get what you mean - the enemies aren't faster on Hard than they are on Medium.
Manhs wrote:_even for nightmare, since they do triple damage, keep the same amount of enemies as hard mode
The number and types of monsters is the exact same on Hard and Nightmare. The only differences are the fastmonsters switch, monster damage multiplied by 3.14 (they ate the Pi Damage powerup from Korax Arena) and a reduced amount of mana received from pickups. Except for these factors, the game thinks it's on Hard when you play on Nightmare.
Manhs wrote:The rage mode of the Fighter is really cool ^^ maybe make the red effect of the rage less red, can't see hardly with it.
That's by design, you are supposed to be blinded by your own range, just flailing around like a madman. :) Also, there needs to be some tradeoff for the insane speed/damage/health boost.
Manhs wrote:But i don't have the "sleep" icon who works, Fighter doesnt need to sleep? I have only the "food" item who works.
The Hunger and Fatigue trackers start to fill in once they reach 20% to be more merciful to people with mild OCD (it's the same psychological effect why your iPhone shows 100% battery for a fair amount of time before it goes down to 99%, after which it drops a percent much faster).

Reaching the Tired state takes a lot of actions, especially with the Fighter. It is meant to happen only if you go through half (third? quarter?) of the game without ever sleeping.
Emmanuelexe

Post by Emmanuelexe »

Ok, thanks for the details and info! :)

Yeah the rage mod of the Fighter is really effective, i see the point of the red view for balance ^^
Better to level up the most I can before the story missions then, even for the first one, interesting :)
I want check the difficulty like that.

Yeah since i know the game and missions/bonus, after this campaign with the Fighter, i will play it again later in hard with the class. 8-)
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

rambo wrote:Loot their cache of gold to ensure they have no reason to come back later. :idea:
OK didn't notice that, since it doesn't automatically open like in older versions, and the door wasn't obvious until I checked the map.

A few more weird things I came across:
* The Arsenal page of the journal does not display properly, instead showing the list on a loop. With Standard RPG elements, the list of weapons or where to find them repeats itself. With Old School RPG elements, it lists currently owned weapons on a loop. In Old School mode, this bug doesn't occur until you obtain your third weapon.
* When I was visiting the royal library in Thystes, Librarian Stryker was tiny. Was this intentional?
* I was in Lernal Cave doing the quest to get the assembled weapon. The first thing I noticed was that the weapon segments were those of Bloodscourge, even though I was playing as the Fighter. I still got the Quietus at the end of the quest though.
* Also in Lernal Cave (I don't know if this happens in other dungeons) I exhausted my mana fighting the various serpents at the entrance. Some of them dropped mana. When I picked up the mana, my count didn't increase. Only the preset mana in maps seems to work.
* The Donas Monument has horrendously long load times. It takes more than 15 seconds to load the map or load any savegame on the map.
* If autoaim is left on in the Donas Monument, many shots attempt to aim up through the ceiling instead of at enemies directly in front of the player.
* Ground fire weapons like the Fighter's Inferno Hammer don't work properly on the second floor of the Donas Monument, as the flames appear on the first floor instead.
* The player can get stuck on the sides of water basins in the Donas Monument when attempting to climb out from the water.
* During the Donas Monument fight at the end with the reivers and dark cardinals, the game tends to crash with the message: No more free blocks.
* Krylu Pyramid also has very long load times, more than 15 seconds.
* Krylu Pyramid has some poorly designed interior spaces. The pyramid has slopes that are too steep to properly aim at enemies. The inside of the sphinx is so cramped, there's no room to see or react to the ghost centaurs' projectiles before they hit you.
* Jumping controls are very dodgy on sloped surfaces, and sometimes don't even work at all.
* Reivers will not attack the player unless attacked first.
* When fighting a dark adviser or heresiarch, the game may crash when they use certain attacks if the player has just died, leading to the error message: Reference not set to an instance of an object.
* Upon entering the Thryas Reservoir, there are invisible barriers in the sludge that prevent the player from moving around. They make it very difficult to maneuver to kill the first round of stalkers. They are likely the second round of stalkers that is supposed to spawn after a certain switch is pushed.
* You can take damage from diving into water, like in Hedyntin Cave, because the water doesn't slow the falling velocity at all. The only way to avoid this is to hold down jump.

* Talking to Sir Gilliam in Nolcormu about politics literally causes the game to crash. Screenshot below:
Attachments
Scattered Evil 1_6 Nolcormu Sir Gilliam Crash.png
Last edited by Frozenwolf150 on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rambo

Post by rambo »

Frozenwolf150 wrote:The Arsenal page of the journal does not display properly, instead showing the list on a loop. With Standard RPG elements, the list of weapons or where to find them repeats itself. With Old School RPG elements, it lists currently owned weapons on a loop. In Old School mode, this bug doesn't occur until you obtain your third weapon.
Can you post a screenshot of this happening on Standard? I haven't been able to reproduce it yet (I see the issue on Old school with the Cleric but not with the other two classes).
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

rambo wrote:
Frozenwolf150 wrote:The Arsenal page of the journal does not display properly, instead showing the list on a loop. With Standard RPG elements, the list of weapons or where to find them repeats itself. With Old School RPG elements, it lists currently owned weapons on a loop. In Old School mode, this bug doesn't occur until you obtain your third weapon.
Can you post a screenshot of this happening on Standard? I haven't been able to reproduce it yet (I see the issue on Old school with the Cleric but not with the other two classes).
I can't seem to reproduce it on Standard either. As for Old School, it happened with the Fighter after I started obtaining more weapons. This is what it looks like now with all the weapons obtained.
shot0001.png
shot0000.png
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

I finished Version 1.6 with the Fighter and have some comments. I edited my previous bug report post to include all the glitches I found there.

* The player stats feel more balanced than in previous versions.
* I'm glad the Quietus was finally implemented in full. One thing that would make it better is if you could use it as a melee weapon when mana runs out, as I've seen other mods do.
* The Inferno Hammer is the most useful of the Fighter's new weapons, thanks to its ability to hit enemies above or below ledges.
* I'm not sure I like the screen turning all red when using Berserking, as it's impossible to tell if you're getting injured, and the other classes don't have similar handicaps.
* I think churches and mages should offer healing and mana recharge as a repeatable paid service. It's a hassle to keep track of which ones I've already visited and used up. Plus the game already does something similar with armor, where legion reps will give you armor, but if you need any more you have to pay a blacksmith.

* Why does the game automatically load an invisible random autosave instead of the most recent save when the player dies? This gets very annoying on maps with long load times because you never know which game will get loaded.
* It really sucks that there's no way to hotkey inventory items, like in other source ports. I'll be running around in a battle, need a quartz flask or disc of repulsion, and have to numpad through my inventory grid to switch back and forth between items. This is a good way to get killed.
* It's annoying that the limit on torches you can carry is 5, especially since they last less than 10 seconds each. This can be a problem in dark maps like the inside of the pyramid. In the original Heretic and Hexen, each torch lasted 120 seconds.
* Why is there no option to carry travel provisions in your inventory? What kind of adventurer doesn't carry food if he knows he's going to get hungry on the road? The hunger meter has led me to run away from many battles once the quest objectives are complete (the exarch boss at Nisisil, the remaining enemies in Heresiarch's Seminary) because I know I won't get as many XP if I stay and fight.
* The Fighter's new weapons and spells are next to useless. The Axe of the Depths isn't that much stronger than Timon's Axe, it wastes red mana, has a slower attack, and the swing animation looks too short and sluggish. Chilling Touch is less efficient than Timon's Axe, does low damage, and has the worst range of any of the Fighter's weapons. Molten Metal doesn't use mana at a consistent rate, does low damage, and is very hard to aim since it's affected by the player's movement. Judgment doesn't seem to do anything at all except mildly annoy enemies, and it's hard to aim as well.
* The Figher is still the weakest character because practically every enemy in the game has a ranged attack, and unlike the other classes, the Fighter has no reliable means of protecting or healing himself. I like the way Carnage Galore 3 balanced this out with secondary firing modes, and would love to see something like that implemented.
* Hedyntin Citadel is architecturally well designed, but poorly designed in terms of enemy placement. The same glitch of autoaim trying to hit enemies through the ceiling or floor is present. Many of the enemies are outside the building, with no good way to hit them except to waste a ton of mana. I usually end up just leaving them behind after the quest is over. There are also what appear to be crates of gold in the treasury room on the top shelf, with no way to reach them.
* The final battle with Korax seems like it's trying to force the player into a single strategy. Green mana, and only green mana, keeps spawning endlessly. There's no incentive to use any weapons that use blue or red mana.
rambo

Post by rambo »

Scattered Evil 1.6.1 Patch

This is a minor bugfix release that is 100% compatible with existing 1.6 savegames. Get it from SourceForge or ModDB.

Bugs fixed:
  • Krater of Might not giving red mana
  • Travel by boat missing sky texture
  • Size of Librarian Stryker in Thystes
  • Arsenal and Spellbook displaying the same information more than once
  • Conversation with Sir Billiam in Nolcormu crashing the game
  • Mana cubes dropped by monsters giving 1 mana instead of 15
New features:
  • Setup utility for Windows to set game resolution and specify IWAD location
Emmanuelexe

Post by Emmanuelexe »

I finished it in difficulty 3/5, overall good and balanced with this difficulty, very fun again, nice weapons for the Fighter!
I think, a little problem for the final level:
Spoiler:
The beginning is pretty accessible on diff 3/5, for new people that's a good thing and some optional mission can be really dangerous but can be doable with some level up.
The torch should last longer, like 30s maybe? Duration is too short.
Yeah i think the Rage mod should have still a less "red" screen, even a little less could help to know where we go!

I will try it on hard later, thanks for the fun. :)
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

Just beat Nightmare with the Mage, and had a far easier time than with the Fighter. Maybe it's because I better planned ahead in terms of character attributes and item purchases. I got everything up to 10 first, then put a ton of points into constitution while raising all other attributes (except strength) evenly. However, I think it also has to do with the Mage having far better means of taking on enemies from a safe range. The ettin warlords and dark advisers weren't near-instant death like they were for the Fighter.

I used the 1.6.1 patch and it worked great. Thanks for addressing these issues.

I think I prefer the Mage over the other classes. His starting game wasn't as frustrating as the Fighter or Cleric. (I haven't played the full game with the Cleric yet.) The Thunderstaff's mana generation ability is extremely useful. The Sapphire Wand is an automatic railgun, especially at higher levels when it can mow down entire crowds in seconds, and was my most frequently used weapon. It works wonders against dark advisers and heresiarchs, since it can hurt them through their shields. The Ruby Wand proved more reliable than Arc of Death for a green mana weapon. The only weapon/spell I didn't use much at all was Armageddon, not because of its long charge time, but because it eats green mana too fast and doesn't seem to do much.

As for the Mage's grimore, I used Repulsion a lot early on to stun enemies. When I got Create Mana, I developed a strategy of waiting a while (leaving the game running) in town to let magic recharge, then topping off my mana. I hardly ever used Speed except maybe to travel through large cities. I didn't use Shrink because I couldn't figure out what good it did, and it was faster to just shoot enemies dead. I did use Arcane Shield practically all the time once I got it, and the risk/reward to obtain it is a good balance-- although this kind of creates incentive to just grab the quest item from Heresiarch's Seminary and flee, making me wish there were a way to revisit the map afterwards to get the rest of the items.

There were a few other things I ran into, though not all are necessarily glitches:

* Keys don't seem to be shown anywhere on the HUD or inventory, and if the player leaves a map, they disappear. I used a Recall Scroll in Hedyntyn Citadel before opening the Axe Key door, and when I came back later to finish off the enemies, I no longer had the key.
* The Mage doesn't have any weapon that can reliably hit the stray ghosts, except for time bombs or firing the Bloodscourge into the ground. The Ruby Wand does a little damage, but didn't kill them fast enough.
* Enemies killed by Frost Shards still have a ton of HP as ice statues, as opposed to how they would shatter almost instantly in vanilla Hexen.
* Ettin warlords can glitch through walls when they leap sideways, getting stuck behind walls. The only way to kill them at this point is a disc of repulsion.
* The Legion quest in Thystes doesn't seem to have any reward, other than serving as an Easter Egg.
* NPCs can often block the player's way in narrow confines. This is particularly noticeable in the Thystes fort.
* Not sure if bug or feature, but the Mage and Cleric's melee effects of generating mana or health will work on the dead bodies of dark cardinals and dark advisers.
* The mana burn curse is impossible to avoid, as the heresiarch or exarch can cast it on the player even when they have no line of sight, and can cast it faster than the time it takes to wear off. It would make more sense as a projectile, or at least a separate attack they have to perform where you can see them holding up their arms.
* The exterior of Hedyntyn Citadel has an invisible barrier through which enemies can fly, which prevents the player from shooting them.
* I would love to see more content for the following areas:
Falio
Gaeth's Farm
Isianer's Farm
Melaer
Rasc
Viona
Xyleg's Farm
Perhaps these areas could contain valuable items in people's homes that only evil characters can steal.
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

Finished Nightmare mode with the Cleric. The game went by really fast this time, probably owing to the Cleric's better survivability at medium and higher levels. I would consider the Cleric about balanced with the Mage, while the Fighter is still the weakest class.

Out of all the Cleric's weapons, I found I used the Wraithverge and Firestorm the most, as they're the fastest way to clear a room of enemies. For bosses and dark advisers, I'd spam Poisonous Cloud until they're stunlocked and then use the Morning Star to keep shoving them into the cloud. This worked on the heresiarch and exarch, and even Korax. The default Mace still got some use as a utility weapon. The Serpent Staff saw far less use than in vanilla Hexen due to its greatly increased mana consumption. I almost never used the Evening Star, as its fire rate is slow, the explosion delay is too long, and it's hard to hit anything with it. The Tornadoes were next to useless as they vanish into the ground if there isn't enough room or you don't aim high enough. Tears of the Gods felt more like a novelty spell, as it often failed to trigger since it needs to strike an enemy directly; the damage is too low to be practical, and it can glitch in maps with multiple floors like Donas Monument.

In the Cleric's psalter, I used Healing the most since it's cheap and quick. I never used Banishment because the effect is completely useless anyway, and I typically sell my excess banishment devices as other characters anyway. Spirits Within saw occasional use, but due to its cost, it tends to be a one shot deal. It's faster and cheaper to just stock up on kraters of might and spam the Wraithverge. I found Spirits Within more useful for deleting the corpses of dark cardinals and dark advisers so they couldn't come back to life.

I only found a few new issues:
* Dark advisers still occasionally glitch when they die, turning into a motionless sprite instead of going through the proper death animation. While they no longer come back to life, they also remain frozen like this indefinitely.
* When enemies are hit with poison damage, whether from the player's attacks or other enemies, they'll often make the player's coughing sound effect. This happens with the Cleric's Serpent Staff and Poisonous Cloud, and the brown chaos serpent's attack.
* In Heresiarch's Seminary, in the southeast area with the slaughtaurs on the east ledge, there are items placed up on the ledge that are impossible to obtain because the looping passage from the original Hexen map is no longer accessible.
rambo

Post by rambo »

Thanks for the huge amount of feedback guys (especially FW).

A few things we're currently working on improving / planning to improve for the next release:

* Reworking the starting map: lowering the number of enemies and adding more rooms to the cave to disperse the remaining ones even further
* Looking for a better kind of torch artifact effect that will only light a small area (the reason I put the classic torch on such a short cooldown is because otherwise there is no point in having anything other than fully lit areas anyway)
* Adding more gold to dungeons
* Replacing the dormant serpents with spawns in Thryas Reservoir
* Replacing Dark Cardinals in Donas Monument with something else (I already took out the Dark Advisors during 1.4 beta testing as they crashed the map fairly quickly)
* Removing unreachable items in Heresiarch's Seminary
* Looking into a fix for player effects cast on dead player
* Adding more keybind options to the controls menu (for artifacts and the like)
* Reworking the main fights in the Dark Conclave and The Reckoning (the mechanics were set up years ago and they use zero scripting)
* Increasing Magic/Faith regeneration (you should never feel like you need to go away for a few minutes to let a resource top off, this was one of the biggest design issues in ShadowCaster)
* Adding portable food

Answers to a few questions:

* Don't worry about keys, they are just props (we're tracking it differently whether you can open a locked door)
* Thystes Fortress used to have a Legion quest to a dungeon that has been removed along with the other third party maps a few versions back. Once I (or someone else) finish up a new dungeon for the quest, it'll have a reward again (BTW that Easter Egg gives you quite a few levels if you use it early on).
* If stuck because of an NPC, try using duck+jump. They are 64 units high and the player is 32 units high when fully crouching so unless the ceiling is lower than 96 units, it should work.
* Not really happy with Banishment myself. It's mainly there because otherwise the Cleric would have even fewer spells. Maybe someday I'll get an idea to change either the spell or the Banishment Device so the two are actually different.
* A number of issues you experience with 3D floors and the reaction of weapons and enemies to it is hooked pretty deep into the engine. Usually I try to work around the issues instead (like not placing certain monsters into areas with 3D floors).

Questions to your questions/feedback:

* Timon's Axe has a base damage of 40-62, Axe of the Depths has a base damage of 105-140. What is your feeling, how much should the Axe of the Depths base damage be increased to feel like a worthwile weapon? Its design is by purpose that it's very slow, but it should be so strong you want to use it all the same.
* Regarding the player cough in poison clouds: was it always the same monster type? Also, were you poisoned yourself at the time?
* Exterior of Hedyntin Citadel: The invisible blocks should stop monster movement the same as missiles (they are transparent 3D cubes in the air). Can you tell about where you experienced this?
Last edited by rambo on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”