New Member Introductions

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby NeonLights95 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:38 pm

NiTROACTiVE wrote:Hello everybody, the name's NiTROACTiVE. Some of you many know me as Aquarius199 on YouTube, where I make videos on Doom WADs. I'm also a member of Doomworld Forums, as I posted there many times before. I have also made plenty of Doom WADs as seen on my website, and the biggest project I ever made is Illuminatus, which is a classic 32-map megawad for Doom II. I do have plans for a sequel for that Doom WAD as well that I would like to make someday, and it would be cool if it could be a compilation project as well. So thanks for having me here. :)

Thanks for coming!
NeonLights95
HeatBeat9505

Discord: HeatBeat9505#4591
Twitch ID: HeatBeat9505

Postby Wendigo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:04 pm

hello. i used to lurk without an account just to see updates on my favorite mods, but i figured i should just make an account already.
Wendigo

Discord: //Clockwork#6666

Postby Assassin of Purity » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:47 am

NiTROACTiVE wrote:Hello everybody, the name's NiTROACTiVE. Some of you many know me as Aquarius199 on YouTube, where I make videos on Doom WADs. I'm also a member of Doomworld Forums, as I posted there many times before. I have also made plenty of Doom WADs as seen on my website, and the biggest project I ever made is Illuminatus, which is a classic 32-map megawad for Doom II. I do have plans for a sequel for that Doom WAD as well that I would like to make someday, and it would be cool if it could be a compilation project as well. So thanks for having me here. :)

Aqua! :D
Assassin of Purity

Postby TDRR » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:26 pm

Maybe it's too late to introduce myself, but i forgot to do so before.

I met Doom when i was 10 years old (5 years ago), coming from Sonic Robo Blast 2 and reading that it was built on the Doom engine, after googling it i found out about the DOS version of Doom 2 and played it a lot, after getting bored of it i forgot about the game for a few months.

Until i found out that sourceports existed, i downloaded ZDoom and a heap of mods i forgot how they were called and got hooked on it again! 2 years ago i cracked open Brutal Doom and fiddled around with it and wanted to learn to make new mods myself, and here i am!

And when i heard that you could play online i played Doom even more, being one of the best multiplayer experiences i ever had. My biggest project is DUBG (the one i made the most stuff for, basically) followed by Skulltag Emulation, which is followed by a super-secret project.
TDRR
putting jelly on this hot dog

Postby SunPraiser » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 am

Hello all! Glad to be a part of this community!
SunPraiser

Discord: The_Individualist#5116

Postby NeonLights95 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 am

SunPraiser wrote:Hello all! Glad to be a part of this community!

Welcome, SunPraiser.
NeonLights95
HeatBeat9505

Postby zhadoom » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:15 am

Hello everyone! :D

I finally made it to here as well! :D
I am famous for asking silly questions. :D :shock:

The next few days I'm going to add some more information about me.

Have a nice time!

Kind regards
zhd
zhadoom

Postby Aesbeth » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Hey!

So, I'm Aesbeth, long time lurker (since 2008, if I'm not mistaken), and I finally took the time to make an account.

At last, I can have bad head's up, remarks and advices about mods and levels. Just kidding, I'm more into game history, feel free to ask for details or informations about VG and what goes around it.

Kisses!
Aesbeth

Postby will183 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:54 am

Helloha, you people might have seen me around the forums already just lurking n' stuff but i haven't really ever gotten around to doin' this, i was introduced to DooM as quite a young fella by my dad (around 2004 to be exact, yes i am quite a young fellow) anyways thats that done i guess.
will183

Postby ErmacMKIII » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18 am

Yo; I've been member of Skulltag and Zandronum for a long time and decided it's about time to join ZDoom community cuz I am seeing it as a parent of many ZDoom ports derived from it.
And many knowledge has come and passed through and it's exactly from ZDoom.
I'm especially interested in projects relevant to Doom and stuff. I know programming languages C++ and Java. I am a student on the university in Serbia.

Regards Doomers
ErmacMKIII

Discord: Ermac #1844

Postby NeonLights95 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:17 pm

ErmacMKIII wrote:Yo; I've been member of Skulltag and Zandronum for a long time and decided it's about time to join ZDoom community cuz I am seeing it as a parent of many ZDoom ports derived from it.
And many knowledge has come and passed through and it's exactly from ZDoom.
I'm especially interested in projects relevant to Doom and stuff. I know programming languages C++ and Java. I am a student on the university in Serbia.

Regards Doomers

Welcome aboard.
NeonLights95
HeatBeat9505

Postby Killo Zapit » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 am

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE!

Okay I am not exactly new, but it's been over 10 years since I was active on the forums so I think I might as well be. Hiii everybody!
Killo Zapit
PIGBUTT LIVES AGAIN!

Postby RedClairefield » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:29 pm

I haven't played DOOM anything for almost 20 years now (I last played it from start to finish as a small child), other than just to test a couple of ports to see if they work. Recently I got an Oculus Rift and in my quest for games that are actual GAMES and not just proof-of-concept demos sold for exorbitant prices, I discovered DOOM has a really well-made OpenVR implementation for GZDoom and now I'm being sucked into the modding community.

So... please be patient with me. I am but a small-brained child in the eyes of this community.
RedClairefield

Discord: bzk#4096
Twitch ID: nepdisc

Postby SkyPocket » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:16 am

I am new here. I am nervous and uncertain as to what to do.
SkyPocket

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit

Postby TDRR » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Killo Zapit wrote:I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE GRAVE!

Okay I am not exactly new, but it's been over 10 years since I was active on the forums so I think I might as well be. Hiii everybody!

Nice to see players return! Welcome back.
TDRR
putting jelly on this hot dog

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic