*-[Onna Shinkan - New Version Fix Bugs - 3/01/20 ]-*

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

*-[Onna Shinkan - New Version Fix Bugs - 3/01/20 ]-*

Post by Blux001 »

This time I decided to do as a small mod / addon that adds to the character "Onna Shinkan" of the anime that they have been relating with DOOM, it is the anime Goblin Slayer!
٩( >ヮ<)۶
Screenshot_20190712_011232_com.opentouchgaming.deltatouch (1).png
Onna is always by your side in the adventure with fighting the demonic forces with you! ... Your adventure will not be alone while Onna Shinkan helps you and gives you company in your fight against the forces of hell!
٩(๑•̀o•́๑)و

Onna is equipped with an MK2 shotgun that the DOOM Slayer leaves him to defend himself against the enemies, after seeing that his baton is useless with these new enemies, it's time for Onna to take out his courage !.
(๑و•̀Δ•́)و

▇▇▇▓▒░        「✦」          ░▒▓▇▇▇

Sprites created by me! (* ¯ ꒳¯ *) フ フ ン

*-[ Changelog ]-*
÷New Fix Version:
- Onna does not become solid on certain maps.
- AI / Behavior Improvement
- Onna will look for a new Objective every time the player teleports her to her position [In that case it is to make her lose sight of the player].
- New Shotgun Fire Sound [Halo]

÷Old Version:
× Retouch Sprites on Shootable Version ( New Version )
× Little Sounds are Changed [ New Version ]
× Japanese Voice Added [ New Version ]
× Fix Blood Bath bug [ When attacking enemies he invoked blood in a big way and gave a lot of performance problem ] ( New Version )
× Two Versions [ New Version ]
*- Shootable for Tactical & Coperative realistic moment
*- No DMG version for loners in adventure mode and who do not want to hurt her

*- [ Advantage and disadvantage ]-*

× Shootable version:
Onna can distract enemies to prevent them from harming the player and give him an advantage in a deadly blow

But Onna will be attacked by enemies and by his same adventure friend (Friend = Player)
So be careful when shooting!
( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。)

And help him at all times that the danger lies in wait at all times.

×No DMG Version / Not Shootable Version:
Onna will no longer distract enemies so all damage and enemy attention will only be for the player.

But now Onna will be unable to feel pain and now the player can not harm him as the enemies can not and any bullet will cross Onna as if it were a ghost.

After a while, the Onna Shinkan Companion of Goblin Slayer went out officially! What are you waiting for?!
go for yours!

Total thanks to Momopate for the fix to the known bugs and for being the one who created the ZScript code to give life to Onna Shinkan in DOOM!

Read the ReadMe that are in the ZIP file

Watch the trailer of this long awaited mod! : D

NOTE: WORKS ON GZD 3.7 & UP, WORKS ON DELTA TOUCH GZD DEV LEGACY OR LZD FROM DELTA TOUCH

The Download Link in the Description of this video! [GZD] [ New Version Fix Bugs ]
https://youtu.be/CX1WDHNdPU8
Last edited by Blux001 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Gollgagh

Re: Priestess Companion [ Goblin Slayer Priestess ]

Post by Gollgagh »

Ooh, she's cute. I'll definitely take a look under the hood.

There's a little bit more than the Priestess in the package that I would understand being in a personal mod, but you may want to cut that alteration WAD for public release since it makes up 99% of the size of the mod but has very little to do with the remaining 1%.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Gollgagh wrote:Ooh, she's cute. I'll definitely take a look under the hood.

There's a little bit more than the Priestess in the package that I would understand being in a personal mod, but you may want to cut that alteration WAD for public release since it makes up 99% of the size of the mod but has very little to do with the remaining 1%.
Sorry for the wad is that I usually play with my alterations every moment because it is a job that has been done since time .. it would go up without alterations but for now what I have in priority is someone to help me patch those errors that has this little companion ... if I get someone who patches the errors I would make the version without the wad... but I really help in patching the errors that goes through walls, and teleport to the player [well that does but when teleporting does not appear ] :'c
TDRR
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro/Win 8.1
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TDRR »

Using a check like this in the first part of all the states of the actor should work:

Code: Select all

TNT1 A 0 A_CheckSight("KeepUp")
And then, define the teleporting state:

KeepUp:
TNT1 A 1 A_Warp(AAPTR_FRIENDPLAYER, random(-2,2), random(-2,2), 0, 0, WARPF_STOP, "WarpSuccess") //Go to state warp success if warp worked
Goto Spawn

WarpSuccess:
TNT1 A 1 A_SpawnItem("TeleportFog") //Spawn teleport effect
Goto Spawn
The "random" values in the A_Warp codepointer randomizes the position the companion spawns in, change them to a zero if you just want the companion to warp at the exact player's position.

After doing this, remove the +NOCLIP flag from the actor and add the +THRUACTORS if it hasn't been added yet.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

TDRR wrote:Using a check like this in the first part of all the states of the actor should work:

TNT1 A 0 A_CheckSight("KeepUp")
And then, define the teleporting state:

KeepUp:
TNT1 A 1 A_Warp(AAPTR_FRIENDPLAYER, random(-2,2), random(-2,2), 0, 0, WARPF_STOP, "WarpSuccess") //Go to state warp success if warp worked
Goto Spawn

WarpSuccess:
TNT1 A 1 A_SpawnItem("TeleportFog") //Spawn teleport effect
Goto Spawn
The "random" values in the A_Warp codepointer randomizes the position the companion spawns in, change them to a zero if you just want the companion to warp at the exact player's position.

After doing this, remove the +NOCLIP flag from the actor and add the +THRUACTORS if it hasn't been added yet.
add the option to follow and it seems to be useful, but remove all option of NOCLIP and THRUACTORS and still continue doing the same, :'c I am new in these issues of creating partners or actors, leave the mod in case someone can do me the favor of find where I get the error ... and if you can patch that error for me ...
:'c

and I can not find the teleport in part of the code, as I said I am new in this of advanced mods ...
TDRR

Post by TDRR »

Blux001 wrote: add the option to follow and it seems to be useful, but remove all option of NOCLIP and THRUACTORS and still continue doing the same, :'c I am new in these issues of creating partners or actors, leave the mod in case someone can do me the favor of find where I get the error ... and if you can patch that error for me ...

and I can not find the teleport in part of the code, as I said I am new in this of advanced mods ...
Maybe i wasn't clear enough, sorry.

You would need to add that A_Checksight line of code at the beginning of all the states of the actor (the companion), after that, add the KeepUp and WarpSuccess states, and that's it.

Anyways, i will try to patch it up for you.

EDIT: Do you speak spanish? If you want i can explain things to you in your native language, which i think would make it easier to understand.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

TDRR wrote:
Blux001 wrote: add the option to follow and it seems to be useful, but remove all option of NOCLIP and THRUACTORS and still continue doing the same, :'c I am new in these issues of creating partners or actors, leave the mod in case someone can do me the favor of find where I get the error ... and if you can patch that error for me ...

Maybe i wasn't clear enough, sorry.

You would need to add that A_Checksight line of code at the beginning of all the states of the actor (the companion), after that, add the KeepUp and WarpSuccess states, and that's it.

Anyways, i will try to patch it up for you.

EDIT: Do you speak spanish? If you want i can explain things to you in your native language, which i think would make it easier to understand.
oh wait, this mod was fixed and more options were added to the Priestess ... this mod will be out soon ... I'm working on your trailer or whatever you say ...
and Of course I speak Spanish
TDRR

Post by TDRR »

Blux001 wrote: oh wait, this mod was fixed and more options were added to the Priestess ... this mod will be out soon ... I'm working on your trailer or whatever you say ...
No he mencionado nada de ningun trailer, pero dije que intentaria arreglar yo mismo el mod. Ya resolviste los problemas? Que bien! Cuando necesites ayuda puedes preguntarme, o preguntar en el subforo de scripting.

Now in English for all of you:
I didn't mention anything about a trailer, but i did say that i would try to fix myself the mod. Did you fix the problems? That's great! Whenever you need help you can ask me. Or ask in the scripting subforum.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

TDRR wrote:
Blux001 wrote: oh wait, this mod was fixed and more options were added to the Priestess ... this mod will be out soon ... I'm working on your trailer or whatever you say ...
No he mencionado nada de ningun trailer, pero dije que intentaria arreglar yo mismo el mod. Ya resolviste los problemas? Que bien! Cuando necesites ayuda puedes preguntarme, o preguntar en el subforo de scripting.

Now in English for all of you:
I didn't mention anything about a trailer, but i did say that i would try to fix myself the mod. Did you fix the problems? That's great! Whenever you need help you can ask me. Or ask in the scripting subforum.
XD , sorry bro aveces al traducir es dificil que quede como lo llegue a escribir...
El mod ya esta reparado, toda ayuda fue agradecida!
(。• ̀д•́) 人 (•̀ω•́ )バ
Momopate fue quien me ayudo a corregir los errores, todo esta completo, ya no e encontrado bugs en nada durante las partidas que jugue para test de error...

Decia que hare un tráiler para el mod .. Ya para sacarlo oficial, aun asi agradesco tu ayuda..
( *¯ ꒳¯*)フフン

Lo hare, aunque es el unico mod que pienso hacer, ese y cuando salga Complex Cluster GZD version hacerlo universal[ solo enemigos y power ups], pero para ese proyecto si voy a ocupar mucha ayuda...
(꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
Sensu_Kamen

Post by Sensu_Kamen »

broken download link?
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Sensu_Kamen wrote:broken download link?
Sorry for the missing link, it was because the mod was already in repair, but now you can download it because the mod is repaired and ready to be used! : D
Gideon020

Re: Priestess Companion[ Goblin Slayer ] ¡Official Output!

Post by Gideon020 »

Not a bad little mod, though I think that instead of attacking enemies, you could have the Priestess act as basically a portable healer and armor giver instead of attacking opponents. Even so, this was cute, and your sprite work is great.
TDRR

Post by TDRR »

Blux001 wrote: Lo hare, aunque es el unico mod que pienso hacer, ese y cuando salga Complex Cluster GZD version hacerlo universal[ solo enemigos y power ups], pero para ese proyecto si voy a ocupar mucha ayuda...
(꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
No tienes que hacer nada, ya seria compatible.
EDIT: ups ya lei bien xd

Eso enrealidad seria muy facil, solamente borras todas las definiciones de armas y ya.
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

TDRR wrote:
Blux001 wrote: Lo hare, aunque es el unico mod que pienso hacer, ese y cuando salga Complex Cluster GZD version hacerlo universal[ solo enemigos y power ups], pero para ese proyecto si voy a ocupar mucha ayuda...
(꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)
No tienes que hacer nada, ya seria compatible.
EDIT: ups ya lei bien xd

Eso enrealidad seria muy facil, solamente borras todas las definiciones de armas y ya.
Me refiero que otro proyecto seria el Complex DOOM Clusterfuck hacerlo universal que solo sean los enemigos y los poderes...
Ademas ya esta otro mini proyecto el cual es el Cañon o arma que esta montada al DOOM Slayer que de echo sale en el DOOM Eternal.

Pero ese es otro proyecto que hice con Momopate, pero el mod de la compañera ya esta completo... Descuida aveces leer ingles puede confundirte xD
Y en el cluster debo esperar a que salga y quitar todas las armas... Y solo dejar enemigos y poderes... Pero primero a que salga para GZD
Blux001

Re: Priestess Companion[ Goblin Slayer ] ¡Official Output!

Post by Blux001 »

Gideon020 wrote:Not a bad little mod, though I think that instead of attacking enemies, you could have the Priestess act as basically a portable healer and armor giver instead of attacking opponents. Even so, this was cute, and your sprite work is great.
Thank you! the work of sprites was somewhat difficult because I had to rely on a character that already existed and use it as a base to create the Priestess, she would be as support with her Shotgun Mk2, since editing the sprites to give her a cane would be more work besides that I'm just looking for this mod to be the simplest.

the one that is an assistant in terms of curator and the granting of armor would make a cheat, not to mention that it would add more things like buttons to call her to give you life or armor ... what I'm looking for is that it be more realistic and simple ...
just like this but good idea

Return to “Gameplay Mods”