Need Military/tech Style "Built-in HUD" 'Flatline" Sounds

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
XLightningStormL

Need Military/tech Style "Built-in HUD" 'Flatline" Sounds

Post by XLightningStormL »

I need some flatline sound effects for an Aliens-inspired death (aka when Lt. Gorman is watching the television screens when Crowe dies) for when the player (or a friendly marine) dies. (Don't worry too much, the original death sounds will still be intact for the player)

The Half-Life 2 Metrocop SFX isn't going to cut it, and neither will the 100s of generic (and unfitting) hospital flatlines, Need multiple variations (if possible, not required however) Format doesn't really matter (as if it's outside of WAV or OGG, it'll end up being converted)
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Need Military/tech Style "Built-in HUD" 'Flatline" Sound

Post by StroggVorbis »

I don't have the means to extract files, but these games came to my mind:
-Half-Life 1/2 (Player Death and HEV diagnostics)
-Trauma Center Series (DS & Wii)
-RAGE (the defibrillator "minigame")
-GTA Chinatown Wars (there was a certain mission aptly titled Flatline")
-Maybe some Resident Evil entries (Outbreak?)

You could also ask CeeJay, he had some in his Immoral Conduct 2 mod for 3DGE for when the player is at low health.

Return to “Requests”