Duke Nukem 3D Edited/New Sprite Sheets Request

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
NiTROACTiVE

Duke Nukem 3D Edited/New Sprite Sheets Request

Post by NiTROACTiVE »

Hello, I would like some certain edits and some new sprites for two enemies in Duke Nukem 3D is possible please.

Assault Commander

Edits Wanted:
-No armor, weapons, or other machinery (this means blurry sprites not required for edits).
-Added legs, as well as a tail like seen on this boss.
-They have a beam-like power that comes out of both of their hands, so have sprites doing such an attack.

Firefly Trooper

Edits Wanted:
-No armor, weapons, or jetpack (this means flying jetpack sprites not required for edits).
-They have a beam-like power that they launch out of one of their hands like an Imp, so have sprites doing such an attack.

New Sprites Wanted:
-Give them swimming sprites if they were to go into a swimmable 3D floor, as if they're like fish-people. They would also have sprites for using underwater attacks.

2/10/2019 Edit: I changed my mind for what second monster I want edited, as you can see by the edit.
Last edited by NiTROACTiVE on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darklord328
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Duke Nukem 3D Edited/New Sprite Sheets Request

Post by Darklord328 »

i believe that this has the monster on realm667. unless you are working on a different monster. heres this URL. Theres 3 variants

idk if this will match up though.

https://realm667.com/index.php/en/compo ... 21&Itemid=

https://realm667.com/index.php/en/compo ... 18&Itemid=

https://realm667.com/index.php/en/compo ... 89&Itemid=

If you wish you want me to make this into single sprites, i use jasc for all my needs. i can literally make this for you this link you posted.

https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_co ... eet/24104/

https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_co ... eet/24103/

i could make all these monsters for you. if you want, i do watch your videos, i have subscribed to you, i also have a project of my own. and have new maps, you can review them, if you wish. this is good doomwads. when im done with the wad, i'll let you know.

so anyways, i use jasc, its a painting program, but is more advanced and such.
just keep in mind, i do hesitate i could get these done in like 5 to 6 hours, other times, i could get it done 1 to 2 maybe 3 hours, anyways, i'll be gladly to help ya with these monsters.

these maps are in WIP btw, they are still being developed, so, its a slow process. i plan on making a megawad out of these, with new monsters/bosses/weapons/items. fonts, new hud new stuff. everything you can think of, this is called paradise of hell. POH for short.
NiTROACTiVE

Post by NiTROACTiVE »

Thanks Darklord328 for offering help. Anyways, below are some sketches to give you an idea of what edits I would like for the Assault Commander. The drawings in Row A give you some idea of what I would like for the edits for it's body, and Row B shows it swimming when it hits a 3D swimmable sector. 1-2 are it's front and side views, as 3 shows it's beam attack.

Something similar should be done with the Firefly Trooper, as I stated in what I want in my edits for that monster as well.

2/13/2019 Edit: Here's some sketches for the edits of the Firefly Trooper. As you can see, they look somewhat similar to the edits I want for the Assault Commander in the sketches for their edits. They have no armor, as they also have a longer tail, but they only launch their attack out of one hand rather than both.

Darklord328
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Darklord328 »

these might be a bit to advanced, i might have someone to help ya with these. just saying in my opinion. i get the idea though. i just dont know if i could do these. i can forward this to a buddy of mine.
NiTROACTiVE

Post by NiTROACTiVE »

Darklord328 wrote:these might be a bit to advanced, i might have someone to help ya with these. just saying in my opinion. i get the idea though. i just dont know if i could do these. i can forward this to a buddy of mine.
I see, but it's nice that you could forward this to one of your friends to help me out. :)

Return to “Requests”