Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby GamingMarine » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Can someone rip all of the digitized sounds from the arcade game N.A.R.C.? I'm aware that a handful of them can be played via the diagnostics menu and Audacity, but what about the rest of them?
User avatar
GamingMarine
 
Joined: 30 Oct 2016
Location: Houston, Texas, USA

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Niphura » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Is there any mancubus without the two cannons sprite sheet?
User avatar
Niphura
 
Joined: 16 Jun 2017
Location: Argentina
Discord: ---

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby fluffyshambler » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 pm

Does anyone know if there's a widescreen-friendly version of this axe: https://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/armory-mainmenu-157/doom-style-mainmenu-158/1609-axe? Or any other widescreen-friendly axe sprites (domestic/fireaxe style).
fluffyshambler
 
Joined: 12 Mar 2018

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby doomcooker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:24 am

Someone has some sprites of Italian weapons from the WW2?
I need them, because I'm starting a new WW2-based project and I have all the weapons except some Italian Weapons from the WW2.
User avatar
doomcooker
 
Joined: 11 Nov 2017
Location: Somewhere in LA

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:24 am

fluffyshambler wrote:Does anyone know if there's a widescreen-friendly version of this axe: https://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/armory-mainmenu-157/doom-style-mainmenu-158/1609-axe? Or any other widescreen-friendly axe sprites (domestic/fireaxe style).

https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15908&start=375#p1088274 good timing...
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:34 am

Niphura wrote:Is there any mancubus without the two cannons sprite sheet?

Vader did one a while back but I can only find this one WIP image at present http://i38.tinypic.com/30m7jt1.png
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby fluffyshambler » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:56 pm

osjclatchford wrote:
fluffyshambler wrote:Does anyone know if there's a widescreen-friendly version of this axe: https://www.realm667.com/index.php/en/armory-mainmenu-157/doom-style-mainmenu-158/1609-axe? Or any other widescreen-friendly axe sprites (domestic/fireaxe style).

https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15908&start=375#p1088274 good timing...


Thanks!
fluffyshambler
 
Joined: 12 Mar 2018

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Toberone » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:27 pm

So I saw that in suab and brutal wolfenstein that both mods have sleeved doom guy arms and I was wondering if anyone knows what game those sleeves are from or if there's a template anywhere I could pull from.

that or just any 2d fps where the protagonist has sleeves, Ill settle for that too. I'm a weirdo and I don't want bare arms.
Toberone
 
Joined: 12 May 2013

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Zeskofp » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:38 pm

Hopefully it's Doom related

Anyone have Duke Nukem 64 weapon sprites?

I found some thread about this but all of the link are broken
User avatar
Zeskofp
Good morning
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2015
Location: Tei Tenga

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:36 am

Image
this sheet has all the duke64 stuff i have if thats any help.
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby potetobloke » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:27 pm

osjclatchford wrote:this sheet has all the duke64 stuff i have if thats any help.

Uhh, the file is in .jpg, which is bad for sprites.
User avatar
potetobloke
My legs are OK.
 
Joined: 07 Dec 2016
Location: In a chemical world
Operating System: Windows Vista/7 32-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Legacy GZDoom)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby phantombeta » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 pm

potetobloke wrote:
osjclatchford wrote:this sheet has all the duke64 stuff i have if thats any help.

Uhh, the file is in .jpg, which is bad for sprites.

It's actually a PNG. If you open it and save it, it'll be saved as "duke64pistoledits.png", and it'll be an actual PNG.
That said, though, it's downscaled, for some reason, so kinda useless.
User avatar
phantombeta
In the meadow of sinful thoughts, every flower's a perfect one
 
Joined: 02 May 2013
Location: The United Soviet Socialist Dictatorship of Hueland
Discord: phantombeta#2461
Twitch ID: phantombeta_
Github ID: Doom2fan
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia GTX or Quadro with Vulkan support

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby osjclatchford » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:21 am

That's not supposed to happen... Fucking mediafire... I'll fix it later...
*edit*
bit1.png

bit2.png

all done...
osjclatchford
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2011

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby dddxdu » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:44 pm

center viewed panzerschreck, anyone please?
User avatar
dddxdu
 
Joined: 31 Jan 2019
Location: 🇹🇷
Discord: dddxdu#7093

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Postby Zeskofp » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:45 pm

osjclatchford wrote:That's not supposed to happen... Fucking mediafire... I'll fix it later...
*edit*
bit1.png

bit2.png

all done...


Thanks a lot
User avatar
Zeskofp
Good morning
 
Joined: 15 Dec 2015
Location: Tei Tenga

PreviousNext

Return to Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 0 guests