Player Skin Compatibility Patch For Harmony

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Player Skin Compatibility Patch For Harmony

Post by Assassin of Purity »

Hello. Could someone make a compatibility patch for Harmony in where it makes player skins look right? For some reason when using other skins, they look glitchy. The default skin is fine, but using custom ones don't.

If you don't know what Harmony is, here's a link to the wiki. https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Harmony
m8f

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro Linux

Re: Player Skin Compatibility Patch For Harmony

Post by m8f »

This is because of different color palette in Harmony. You can work around this by converting your skin graphics to PNG (Slade can do this).
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Player Skin Compatibility Patch For Harmony

Post by Assassin of Purity »

m8f wrote:This is because of different color palette in Harmony. You can work around this by converting your skin graphics to PNG (Slade can do this).
Oh, I can do that. I'm on mobile though, and I wonder if that'll mess up the skins in other iwads. :(

Return to “Requests”