Crash to intromission and restart level (3.6 vintage)

Bugs with GZDoom Vintage builds. Same rules apply as with all other bug reports fora.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please construct and post a simple demo whenever possible for all bug reports. Please provide links to everything.

If you can include a wad demonstrating the problem, please do so. Bug reports that include fully-constructed demos have a much better chance of being investigated in a timely manner than those that don't.

Please make a new topic for every bug. Don't combine multiple bugs into a single topic. Thanks!
JJmaster
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Re: Crash to intromission and restart level (3.6 vintage)

Post by JJmaster »

wildweasel wrote:JJmaster, in the future, could you use the Edit button to ament posts instead of posting quickly in succession? It's just a bit cleaner that way.
OH sorry
drfrag
Vintage GZDoom Developer

Post by drfrag »

I guess you mean it still crashes. I provided you a 64 bit build just in case it worked, the last official release is 32 bit.
Sorry but you'll have to use LZDoom then (i released a new beta a few days ago).
JJmaster
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by JJmaster »

drfrag wrote:I guess you mean it still crashes. I provided you a 64 bit build just in case it worked, the last official release is 32 bit.
Sorry but you'll have to use LZDoom then (i released a new beta a few days ago).
OK. thanks

Return to “Vintage Build Bugs”