Just Shapes & Doom (A Doom 2 Music Pack)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TaporGaming
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Just Shapes & Doom (A Doom 2 Music Pack)

Post by TaporGaming »

YOU KNOW

The Just Shapes and Beats is a Bullet Hell Game. with Rhythim Musics also 8bit has be.

for now. a brand new music pack is...

JUST SHAPES AND DOOM!

It's a music pack. That replaces all Doom 2 Musics with awesome music rhythim based pack!.
Spoiler:
Download
https://mega.nz/#!8nwThSbK!kS4DJZFWopY0 ... Egp_6qovIk
Last edited by TaporGaming on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
TaporGaming

Re: Just Shapes & Doom (A Doom 2 Music Pack)

Post by TaporGaming »

Anybody?. Any Reply?
eharper256

Post by eharper256 »

TaporGaming wrote:Anybody?. Any Reply?
This is a rather slow forum. Especially for music packs; as anyone not just using basic midis will typically make their own pack with Jimmy's Jukebox etc.
TaporGaming

Post by TaporGaming »

Two songs revealing!. 1st Song called: HYPE -Tokyo Machine (D_THEDA3)

2nd Song called: Fantomenk - Dance of the Incognizant (D_DDTBL3)

v1.1 of Just Shapes and Doom will be soon!
Beezle

Post by Beezle »

Hey this music pack would probably go really well with Slaughtermaps or maps with high enemy counts and intense fights. Really like how this goes with Doom, but one problem I had was that the music slightly drowned out the weapons firing and monsters. Then again, I never really messed with GZDoom's sound options much other than to change Soundfont. Nice job and great choice of music.
TaporGaming

Post by TaporGaming »

Beezle wrote:Hey this music pack would probably go really well with Slaughtermaps or maps with high enemy counts and intense fights. Really like how this goes with Doom, but one problem I had was that the music slightly drowned out the weapons firing and monsters. Then again, I never really messed with GZDoom's sound options much other than to change Soundfont. Nice job and great choice of music.
Oh. Yeah some musics converted to OGG later in 1.1 Update!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”