Farewell... :'(

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Hexereticdoom
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Farewell... :'(

Post by Hexereticdoom »

Farewell, dear Dad...

After so much time, lately whole days, several weeks, several months, and even years of pain and illness, today at last, you rest in peace...

You won't have to suffer any longer, the anguish is over, and you have been somewhat forced to live every day with the ordeal that resulted from your various ailments... You have experienced a bad time, and also us, especially Mom and I, have experienced very bad times...

However, and I think I should say it, it's true that if you were been a bit more careless with certain bad habits like smoking and poor nutrition among others, you were probably still between us in our company... Well yes, you might recognize that you were a bit stubborn and impulsive with certain ways of acting... But anyway, I guess now is not time to worry about all that stuff, after all we mustn't forget that we all have our shortcomings and virtues... And of course, one of your greatest virtues has been your great courage when facing most situations... You have proved your support in some difficult times, and of course, you have shown your love when we needed it most... Although and due to your long and tortuous illness, this may not always been this way... But fortunately, bad memories are and always will be more ephemeral than good memories. The latter will last much longer, there's no doubt about it...

Now you are in a free place and without ties of any kind, without diseases, or pain, or agonies, or suffering... All that is now over. Luckily or unfortunately, depending on how you look, it's over...

We will always remember you. And we will love you. Forever...

Rest in peace Dad. :cry:
SouthernLion

Re: Farewell... :'(

Post by SouthernLion »

I'm really sorry, brother. Loss is a painful, painful thing. I wish I could give positive advice, but I no longer have any answers. Much love, feel free to PM me if you want to vent.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Count on me too. I haven't lost any parents or really close people, but the best way to let those sad feelings go is to talk.
Apaul27
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
Location: Fighting some cats in the planet "Wool Ball", with Scott & Rebecca

Post by Apaul27 »

It makes me want to cry. I'm sorry about your dad.
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

You have my sympathy. I'm sorry about your father.

Return to “Off-Topic”