Innocence X3 - Released Now on Idgames!

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blue Shadow

Re: Innocence X3 - Released Now on Idgames!

Post by Blue Shadow »

Okay, my bad. I assumed only where it's autoaimed at is the only valid target point.
jazzmaster9

Post by jazzmaster9 »

Blue Shadow wrote:Okay, my bad. I assumed only where it's autoaimed at is the only valid target point.
good luck with him :)
And thank you for playing and providing feed back.
jazzmaster9

Post by jazzmaster9 »

The Soundtrack to Innocence X3 is now available in PRIMEVAL's Bandcamp.
https://johnsweekley.bandcamp.com/album ... nocence-x3
0mrcynic0
Location: The corner of "screw off" and "none of your business."

Post by 0mrcynic0 »

Just want to say this mapset really evokes the Doom 64 atmosphere. The final fight against the boss was better than I expected.
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by StroggVorbis »

The chaingun's second flash state is erroneously labeled as Flash instead of Flash2, so it's never displayed.
jazzmaster9

Post by jazzmaster9 »

DabbingSquidward wrote:The chaingun's second flash state is erroneously labeled as Flash instead of Flash2, so it's never displayed.
Looks good on my end. both flashes are displayed on the HUD
StroggVorbis
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by StroggVorbis »

jazzmaster9 wrote:
DabbingSquidward wrote:The chaingun's second flash state is erroneously labeled as Flash instead of Flash2, so it's never displayed.
Looks good on my end. both flashes are displayed on the HUD
My bad, it was because I replaced A_FireCGun with A_FireBullets so I could modify the spread :oops:
Anyway, I just completed Innocence X3 and like 0mrcynic0 above me said, I really enjoyed the experience from start to finish.
One thing just puzzles me; I went out of my way to 100% every map and after looking at the files, I found neither the Demon Key, nor the MP40. Did I miss something? :o
jazzmaster9

Post by jazzmaster9 »

DabbingSquidward wrote: One thing just puzzles me; I went out of my way to 100% every map and after looking at the files, I found neither the Demon Key, nor the MP40. Did I miss something? :o
The Demon Key and MP-40 are not in this. They were just left over from Innocence X2 :P

Return to “Levels”