The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
SHayden

Re: The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by SHayden »

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:i just played Minecraft for... the first time, ever(...)as far as "kiddie" games are concerned, i can definitely see why it gets them hooked. mining in a dark, empty cavern is pretty fun, and really stressful when you get chased by venomous spiders and the creepers, which were much more lethal than i anticipated them to be.
Yes, until you start hearing cave sounds, that is... :wink:
and seeing herobrine and null along with about half a million of other imaginary entities...
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

SHayden wrote:and seeing herobrine
Is talking about Herobrine still a thing on the MC forums? Dayum, that's a long-running "joke".
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Along with Pokemon Creepypastas... Bah! Humbug.
SHayden

Post by SHayden »

Enjay wrote:
Is talking about Herobrine still a thing on the MC forums? Dayum, that's a long-running "joke".
It's not only herobrine anymore, it's null, entity 303, lick and other million whatever the fu*k <insert entity name here> entities
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

SHayden wrote:
Enjay wrote:
It's not only herobrine anymore, it's null, entity 303, lick and other million whatever the fu*k <insert entity name here> entities
Presenting possibly some of the greatest evidence this century has seen that being on your own for extended periods of time is NOT good for you.
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

Render of Flamer Weapon for my project, modeled in Cinema4D, Textured in Substance painter, sprite edited in Photoshop
I still haven't decided if I'll use models or sprites for weapons though...
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Sweet and amazing Flamer, my friend!! Looks unique and nice. And that extra shading makes me feel i'm watching Flamethrower sprite back in the 90's-
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

The only thing that could be imporved is the arm and possibly thumb; the low polygon count is readily visible in these parts.
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

Cherno wrote:The only thing that could be imporved is the arm and possibly thumb; the low polygon count is readily visible in these parts.
Fixed, Subdivision was turned off, while I was rendering the OP sprite

Btw Here is the animation preview
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

Captain J wrote:Sweet and amazing Flamer, my friend!! Looks unique and nice. And that extra shading makes me feel i'm watching Flamethrower sprite back in the 90's-
Thanks, I really like the sprite, but I also like the model...I'm not yet sure if ill use models or sprites yet.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

Captain J

Post by Captain J »

I guess it's what i think it is... I'm sorry for your loss. And may its soul rest in heaven.

Anyway 2018 is still being heavy and ruthless. It's just being mental for everyone, for me mostly. Some best friend of mine, been friended and supported each other for a year has deceived everyone she knows including me; some follower of mine told me that she lied to us with the uploaded photos all along. I thought all the photos she uploaded were directly taken from her, and thought that's certainly NOT true and asked him for a proof. Then oh my goodness lordy, he really did show me the exact proof. It was an article about how she lied to us with the stolen photos. In fact, the almost photos she uploaded were from Instagram. Not from her phone. I shocked and feel wretched, how she could do such a thing. So i visited her blog and it was all empty... She already left with the taunting avatar pic. And the worst part is the follower fella, who told me the truth and replied her for an answer, has got insulted by her and she said like; "I still have my fancy friends and talents! So fuck you and in your face! Ohoohoho"... And you know what? Yeah. She DOES have talents. Like drawing, cooking, sport and Etc. Her drawings were drawn from her goddamn hands and i liked her drawing. However i just can't withstand the fact that she just screwed us over with the photos for whopping several years. We actually believed in her lies.

Right now i feel freaking regretful and realized that internet friends are NOT really your friends unless you meet them in person. I just can't describe even more.

tl dr; me and others recently got deceived big time and i feel so sad and betrayed... So yeah. Just saying here.
Last edited by Captain J on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

@Captain J.

This happens all too often it seems. I don't understand why people do this stuff. Maybe it's the blanket of anonymity that the internet provides, the same reason some people act like a-holes in every other number of ways.

Sorry this happened to you, either way.
NeuralStunner

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by NeuralStunner »

Got up today and my PC would not turn on. The PSU upgrade I'd been dragging my feet on became an emergency transplant. My glasses have also vanished and I had to go to work without them, but that wasn't so bad.

Captain J wrote:Right now i feel freaking regretful and realized that internet friends are NOT really your friends unless you meet them in person. I just can't describe even more.
Well, not quite. I have a couple friends I've never seen in person, but I'm closer to them than just about anyone. And if you think about it, you have been that kind of true friend... So hold on to that.

Princess Viscra Maelstrom wrote:goodbye, friend.
Sending hugs your way, too. :(
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

NeuralStunner wrote:Well, not quite. I have a couple friends I've never seen in person, but I'm closer to them than just about anyone. And if you think about it, you have been that kind of true friend... So hold on to that.
Yeah, i was a bit upset before posting this, but that's also true. Good, kind and righteous people exists on the internet, too. They wants to be friend and help/support you and others. However that kind of people are so rare these days. And because of this atrocity, i just can't trust anyone with bare faith anymore. I'm just glad there's still people that did not lose their hope and always being nice to me.

I can live and move on thanks to my friends, supporting me still. But this is a bit heavy tbh haha...

Also just drew this;
forstanlee.PNG
I miss Stan Lee already.

Return to “Off-Topic”