scalliano's SUPER Shuffle! - MASSIVE UPDATE!

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
scalliano

Re: scalliano's SUPER Shuffle! - MASSIVE UPDATE!

Post by scalliano »

The Incubus and the Time Imp aren't in the mod - are you sure you aren't playing Spaceman's fork? I didn't include the Incubus because it's basically a HACX rip and the Time Imp isn't there because ... er ...

I wasn't aware that the Arachnorb Queen's sprites had been finished, I'll look into that.

I always found the Cyber Mastermind to be a bit of the goofy side - no real harm in including it in the future I guess. As for myself as a boss, well, it's an idea I've toyed with in the past, but I've never been sure as to how to do it outside of just having access to every weapon and item in the mod. I dunno, maybe an evil Bruiser version of me (already have a couple of sprites for that :P). Evil Doomguy is in there already, so anything is possible.
UTNerd24

Post by UTNerd24 »

Yeah. On second thought, the Time Imp is just plain broken.
As far as tweaking goes, the Slomnibus needs to have it's sprites realigned, not to nitpick. I can't help but feel that's more of a Pinky replacement unless it's meant to fly.
Spaceman333

Post by Spaceman333 »

I wonder if UTNerd24 confusing this with the Tapor's Shuffle, not realizing that particular custom version of the mod was removed from zdoom forums a while ago.

Just for the record, I did not add any monsters, weapons, graphics, audio or items in the Spaceman333's unofficial patch and I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a Time Imp in this mod. There was only the homing lockon launcher as an extra addon, but nothing else. Just balance tweaks and modifying the loot spawning file.
ate0ate

Post by ate0ate »

Yeah, I know there is a time imp and an incubus in Infernal Attack, and I'm pretty sure Tapor put many things from Infernal Attack into "his" mod shuffle. Personally, I rather like the time imp from Infernal Attack. I mean its nothing that is a must have, but with some improvements it could be a rather unique encounter.
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Nothing non-Doom-themed is off the table for the next update, suffice to say that the next update WILL feature a load of new stuff, including a new player class. More info soon.
OlegGontar

Post by OlegGontar »

Sounds good :)
OlegGontar

Post by OlegGontar »

I hope there will be new information about the new update soon!
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Currently working on the player sprites for the new class. Can't really go into any more detail at the moment, but stand by for the update in the next few weeks.
OlegGontar

Post by OlegGontar »

Thanks for the information :)
OlegGontar

Post by OlegGontar »

Scalliano, I wish you Happy New Year :)

Thanks for your hard work :)
OlegGontar

Post by OlegGontar »

Hello Scalliano, do you have news about the mod?
salahmander2

Post by salahmander2 »

Hey Scalliano, I had a little fun with some of the stock weapons on Doom and thought, what if, some of them actually had secondary fire, or even powered states like in Heretic, I've made the weapon states I see as suitable for such and I was wondering if you fancied including it as a new player class? I'm more than happy for you to test it and even modify it to your heart's content. :)
dangopacito

Post by dangopacito »

i remember playing this, i didn't know it had a sequel of that or something, downloading it
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Small update following the discovery that Phobos' Repeater gun was completely broken. Also includes a few other minor changes.
Dan_The_Noob
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Dan_The_Noob »

Hey Scalliano,
probably a silly question, but do you have a version of this that is JUST the monsters?
no fancy bits, no weapons etc.?

have a similar mod that is proving a pain to filter out the weapons and tweak enemy damage in...

Return to “Gameplay Mods”