Dead Space Music Beta

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Blux001

Dead Space Music Beta

Post by Blux001 »

October 31, finally dark horror soundtrack for DOOM.
This music addon is in beta because more music was added,
good not entertain more with description the basics is that it is a music mod of the Dead Space saga.

-Mod Combination Recommended-
Dead Space Music + F5 Sounds + DarkDoom + F4 Textures / F5 Textures / D3 Textures + Horror Entities(Optional)

DOWNLOAD ME!!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vWMphj ... p=drivesdk
Spaceman333

Re: Dead Space Music Beta

Post by Spaceman333 »

Neat, thank you! :D
Armaetus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Armaetus »

Dead Space music is awesome, I'll download this.

Some feedback!

The title screen skull icon is in the lower right corner and doesn't look right as it's not in the proper place.

Also, some of the replacements in your replacements WAD file inside the PK3 seems inappropriate, (such as the DOOM 2016 content) if it's just "Dead Space Music", it should just be music as advertised. You can make do WITHOUT most of the content inside of this file, keep TITLEPIC and CREDIT.

Also a few tracks listed in the main song list are too tense. You should keep the tracks that are meant to be more ambient and horror and leave out the action-y type tracks but that's me. Dead Space was meant to keep you on your toes so its faster tracks make no sense here.

Here, have a link of your mod with the fluff (non-Dead Space material) culled out: DOWNLOAD
Blux001

Post by Blux001 »

Glaice wrote:Dead Space music is awesome, I'll download this.

Some feedback!

The title screen skull icon is in the lower right corner and doesn't look right as it's not in the proper place.

Also, some of the replacements in your replacements WAD file inside the PK3 seems inappropriate, (such as the DOOM 2016 content) if it's just "Dead Space Music", it should just be music as advertised. You can make do WITHOUT most of the content inside of this file, keep TITLEPIC and CREDIT.

Also a few tracks listed in the main song list are too tense. You should keep the tracks that are meant to be more ambient and horror and leave out the action-y type tracks but that's me. Dead Space was meant to keep you on your toes so its faster tracks make no sense here.

Here, have a link of your mod with the fluff (non-Dead Space material) culled out: DOWNLOAD

Sorry, the Mod / Addon I designed it with very little time, I still continue to give it that touch of Dead Space, Apart from that the wad are only alterations to give it the custom style but one can erase it to give better music alone ...
sorry because I am half mod mod and thanks for the help...
(っ'ヮ'c)

and with the skull is badly positioned because I can not find a way to accommodate it ... but as I said I have very little free time, sorry for the inconveniences
Armaetus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Armaetus »

No worries, took me about 5-10 minutes to decide on what to delete outside of the file :) Love the title file, however. Can't recognize the intermission music either as I don't remember it from any of the 3 Dead Space games.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”