Medkits With a White Cross

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Medkits With a White Cross

Post by Assassin of Purity »

Hi. Could someone make a little Doom mod that changes the medkits to have a white cross and red background? There can be a green background variant of the mod as a separate file. Please make a Strife version too. :D
NGX

Re: Medkits With a White Cross

Post by NGX »

Assassin of Purity

Post by Assassin of Purity »

NGX wrote:

Awesome! Although when I mentioned the green background version, I meant that it would have a white cross as well. These should become wad files. Great job, friend. :)
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them

Post by wildweasel »

Assassin of Purity wrote:Awesome! Although when I mentioned the green background version, I meant that it would have a white cross as well. These should become wad files. Great job, friend. :)
Since the groundwork is already laid for you, it shouldn't be too hard to finish the job yourself. You can copy-paste the cross from one to the other, and adding them to a wad file is as easy as clicking "Import" and giving it the right name.

Return to “Requests”