Breathless Resources

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Rayman The Hedgehog

Breathless Resources

Post by Rayman The Hedgehog »

This set includes many Resources from Breathless (An Amiga FPS) Successfully ripped using the official map editor used by Fields of View

Link:
https://mega.nz/#!ctZREArD!R61q0Mu-i5az ... XSWFwxrJ7A

More info and credits in the Info.txt file
Enjay

Re: Breathless Resources

Post by Enjay »

That's a nice resource; not a huge number of textures but what's there could definitely find a use in a Doom mod. The music is pretty cool too. Thanks for doing this.
Rayman The Hedgehog

Enjay wrote:That's a nice resource; not a huge number of textures but what's there could definitely find a use in a Doom mod. The music is pretty cool too. Thanks for doing this.
Don't worry but i need to search a way to obtain the sprites i tried with Maptapper but nothing
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

Judging by the title screen in your resource, the sprites could be very interesting too. I don't know the game myself but I did a quick google. It looks like robots and cyborg type of sprites, yes?
Rayman The Hedgehog

Enjay wrote:Judging by the title screen in your resource, the sprites could be very interesting too. I don't know the game myself but I did a quick google. It looks like robots and cyborg type of sprites, yes?
Actually yes.
Cherno

Post by Cherno »

From reading a few threads on the topic of ripping sprites from 3d games, it seems to be very hard if not impossible :(

Return to “Resources”