[REQUEST] Centered Milkor MGL/M32 Grenade Launcher w/ reload

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
XLightningStormL

[REQUEST] Centered Milkor MGL/M32 Grenade Launcher w/ reload

Post by XLightningStormL »

Pretty straight forward, I need a centred Milkor MGL (specifically the 2nd version similar to this https://jdairsoft.net/uploads/images/fu ... 9313a6.jpg) preferably with a proper reload animation (no hands needed, so it's easier for you) and without the sight. (Don't worry the assets should be free for anyone's use as a general resource)

If this isn't possible, I'd much like angled reload sprites for Eriance's Grenade Launcher instead (attached below)
Attachments
alternative: Eriance's GL with reload anims
alternative: Eriance's GL with reload anims
MGLGA0.png (3.34 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
HAL9000

Re: [REQUEST] Centered Milkor MGL/M32 Grenade Launcher w/ re

Post by HAL9000 »

Something like this? (quick render from 3d model)

Image Image Image
Frame 1 - Idle
Frames 2-6 Fire (static barrel)
Frame 7-11 Reload (rotate barrel)

Pickup
Last edited by HAL9000 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

That's neat. One or two frames could do with very minor touch-ups here and there but the animation looks good and it almost looks sprited rather than a model rip too.
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

Enjay wrote:That's neat. One or two frames could do with very minor touch-ups here and there but the animation looks good and it almost looks sprited rather than a model rip too.
Agreed, this is just a RAW render from Cinema4D, it needs some further tweaks in Photoshop
XLightningStormL

Damn that third one is awesome, yes please! (just as long as we get reloads too)

As for the pickup, I'll probably make my own one that fits in with doom stuff, but nevertheless doesn't mean people won't wanna use the full HD Pickup ;)

Btw: when I meant reload I meant when the cylinder is popped out, and fresh grenades are added manually (rather than recycled in the action), but nevertheless great work.
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

XLightningStormL wrote:Damn that third one is awesome, yes please! (just as long as we get reloads too)
As for the pickup, I'll probably make my own one that fits in with doom stuff, but nevertheless doesn't mean people won't wanna use the full HD Pickup ;)
Btw: when I meant reload I meant when the cylinder is popped out, and fresh grenades are added manually (rather than recycled in the action), but nevertheless great work.
Thanks , ill try to create new cylinder pop-out animation for it.
XLightningStormL

Any update?

Return to “Requests”