H.U.R.L. WIP

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
FireSeraphim

Re: H.U.R.L. WIP

Post by FireSeraphim »

This TC looks promising but might I recommend philfering some extra assets from Claymates on the SNES?

Some of the stuff from Claymates might fit (Their art-styles are strikingly similar) and be useful in H.U.R.L. I can't help but to feel that Claymates music, sound effects and graphics would work nicely with your project
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

I'll look into it! Thanks for the recommendation, didn't even occur to me to check that game or similar ones on the snes.
Miru

Post by Miru »

Playing through the levels and they’re alright; they’re structured a bit better than the original game. And about enemy variants; maybe have the flies be their own distinct enemies instead of just frog projectiles. Maybe also an alternate version of the frog with a different projectile before you meet the variant with flies.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”