Early ROTT Sprites - has anyone ever done a full set?

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Enjay

Early ROTT Sprites - has anyone ever done a full set?

Post by Enjay »

Some time ago, YukiHerz posted consolidated sprite and texture sheets for the early ROTT sprites viewtopic.php?t=47285

I was just wondering if anyone had ever made a full set of any of them. Personally, I'd be particularly interested in the red guard with the peaked cap, the blue guy with the helmet and the similar guy in green but there are a bunch of really nice ideas in some of the other sprites too. Personally, I prefer them to the photographed sprites that they eventually went for.

edgymemester

Re: Early ROTT Sprites - has anyone ever done a full set?

Post by edgymemester »

I think the red guard was used as a base for the officer in Spear Resurrection, the blue/green ss looking guys (as well as some other ROTT enemies) do have completed sets on Monkee's image world (but they're still not done to a very good standard though).

Return to “Resources”