DoomRL Arsenal - [1.1.5] [MP-B7.3]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Scottbert

Re: DoomRL Arsenal - [1.05] [MP-B6.2]

Post by Scottbert »

How do I get to the armor, class, and weapon huds? Also for the technician class, how do I convert a weapon into a modpack and view the standard assemblies?
ErrantMasa
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by ErrantMasa »

the info screens have keybinds in the controls menu; one each for weapons, armor, and assemblies. to scavenge modpacks from purple and rarer guns, hit the drop weapon key (default 'q'), then hit altfire (default mouse2)
Scottbert

Post by Scottbert »

Gzdoom only lists 4 keys for doomrla : take off armor, take off boots, activate armor, hud next page. Weapon zoom appears in the normal list; are the others also listed by another name?
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Scottbert wrote:Gzdoom only lists 4 keys for doomrla : take off armor, take off boots, activate armor, hud next page. Weapon zoom appears in the normal list; are the others also listed by another name?
They're in a section all their own; I think they're listed as Strife info pages.
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Ethril wrote:Ahoy there! Haven't been around in a while.
Don't mean to sound impatient, but what's the current roadblock in regards to The Update *lightning strikes, horse whinnies* still not being a thing?
No real roadblock at this point, I just gotta do the stuff. For about... oooh more than 6 months though, progress was completely stalled by a rewrite I tried to do, but a while ago I redid the rewrite in a competent, understandable, non-lovecraftian manner and now I can actually do the things! THE THINGS!

My todo list fluctuates, but I've got about under 30 things on it, about four of which will take a little while to do, but most are fairly trivial things. I tend to post progress in the discord server whenever I finish stuff up.
Scottbert wrote:Is there a working Discord invite link somewhere? It'd probably be better for me to ask questions there.
It's in the main post.
Scottbert wrote:How do I get to the armor, class, and weapon huds? Also for the technician class, how do I convert a weapon into a modpack and view the standard assemblies?
Use Zoom to start dropping a weapon, but instead of pressing Zoom again to drop it, hit altfire to scrap it for a modpack.
Scottbert

Post by Scottbert »

Thank you for your responses! I think you might want to document somewhere that the Strife Popup keys are used for important DoomRLA functionality.
Yholl wrote:
Scottbert wrote:Is there a working Discord invite link somewhere? It'd probably be better for me to ask questions there.
It's in the main post.
When I click 'accept invite' it says 'invite invalid' for me.
Elkinda

Post by Elkinda »

Yholl wrote: Compat patch for Monkeybtm6's Nameless RPG Mod, provided by Tanksy.
This link seems broken :( anyone have a mirror please? :)
MrPyrite

Post by MrPyrite »

A bug found with Flamethrower: If you put two Bulk mods on this weapon, it'll revert the ammo pool type back to the Rocket Launcher/Napalm Launcher, refilling 1 "ammo" at a time instead of how it's supposed to reload. Found this as of 9-19-18
Machine-Reaper

Post by Machine-Reaper »

MrPyrite wrote:A bug found with Flamethrower: If you put two Bulk mods on this weapon, it'll revert the ammo pool type back to the Rocket Launcher/Napalm Launcher, refilling 1 "ammo" at a time instead of how it's supposed to reload. Found this as of 9-19-18
hmmm, is that a secret assembly that allows you make an ammo generator?
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

not at all, since it makes the Flamethrower useless, since it doesn't reload the full clip anymore. i believe the bug has already been reported and fixed though.
michealyourman

Post by michealyourman »

is there a way to see all the weapons? i really wont to see all the the weapons but the 6 weapon limit prevents me. is there a way?
KILLER2

Post by KILLER2 »

You can use the cheat "give everything" but beware, a lot of stuff is probably going to break.
Jayrassic Park

Post by Jayrassic Park »

Most likely due to me using the newest SVN as of today, but the Widowmaker SMG won't reload after being bulk-modded.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

that is also a bug that has been addressed and fixed in the upcoming version, i believe.
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

Jayrassic Park wrote:Most likely due to me using the newest SVN as of today
There is no SVN.
Princess Viscra Maelstrom wrote:that is also a bug that has been addressed and fixed in the upcoming version, i believe.
Yeah, all the bugs posted lately have already been dealt with.
I appreciate everyone reporting them though, thank you!

Return to “Gameplay Mods”