New demise site up!

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
bryant robinson

New demise site up!

Post by bryant robinson »

Sorry for the self promoting crap....but my demise site is up.I have all my zdoom projects i have ever made available on the site.Here is the link to it:

http://earth.prohosting.com/dvd2k3/Demise%20V4.00/

Most of the wads have been updated to be more compatible with the new zdoom betas.

Thanks!
The Ultimate DooMer

Post by The Ultimate DooMer »

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay etc. etc.

(I was wondering when you'd turn up here...)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cool, I`ll definitely check them out :P
Curunir
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Curunir »

Last summer I dl-ed these great maps. I was blown away. The detail, the gameplay value. It was all in there. And then there was this hdd format and I suddenly find that I've forgotten to burn the .wad on a cd and don't have the url anywhere. It was teh suck.

And now I click this Demise page and look at some screens and see the same sweet levels! :D Only most of the projects' bottom line says "Improved". Sweetness follows :)

Thanks a lot, Bryant. As long as you promote such high-quality "crap", I don't care even if you spam email! :)
Lexus Alyus

Post by Lexus Alyus »

Urm... the page doesn't exist... Why is it that every time I click on a link in these forums that's supposed to lead to 1337 Zdoom levels the link shows me some random advert page or just doesn't work? damn luck...

:evil:
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

Because you're awfully late! :cry:

The page is obviously down. Yesterday it worked fine and I managed to scavenge all the stuff there and was halfway through slipgate.zip when it must have broked. I got a broken download this morning and the page doesn't load as well.
Lexus Alyus

Post by Lexus Alyus »

Oooo, is Bryant Robinson the same guy that made Dark7 and SC?! They rock, although I must admit that the music on the dark7 mission pack was quite awfull (it was the music that made the original so cool, plus all the neat effects). Man, this link HAS to be sorted!

:twisted:
bimshwel

Post by bimshwel »

Appropriately, the demise site met its demise. Also: Who the bimp is Bryant Robinson?!
bryant robinson

Post by bryant robinson »

WTF!!!!! Hmmmmm.Sorry guys for the site being down temporaraly.I contacted prohosting.com and they will straighten this mess out asap.
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Teh H3ll?

Ending screen seen after beating lvl 9 of Southern Cross Gold Edition:
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

I got the same off-screen text at the end of the Dark levelset I think. Can't be too important, can it? And on the screen I got, all that was off-screen were one or two letters per line so it was readable.
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Curunir wrote:I got the same off-screen text at the end of the Dark levelset I think. Can't be too important, can it? And on the screen I got, all that was off-screen were one or two letters per line so it was readable.
Er... I was referring more to the ENORMOUS MISSING CHUNK OF TEXT than to the few letters that had wandered off the right edge of the screen . . . ;)
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

/me checks his glasses :D

Return to “General”