[SKYBOXES] Anachronox

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
AlpacaNox

[SKYBOXES] Anachronox

Post by AlpacaNox »

17 Quake-like ready to use skyboxes with entries in GLDEFS, extracted from Anachronox
Spoiler: Screenshots
There is also a map inside to ease previewing things.

Download [6mb]
Zeberpal

Re: [SKYBOXES] Anachronox

Post by Zeberpal »

Thanks for these! Anachronox was beautiful.
BROS_ETT_311

Post by BROS_ETT_311 »

Can these be used to replace the original Doom/Doom II skyboxes via mapinfo, or are these strictly for custom map creation?
Enjay

Post by Enjay »

You use the names from GLDEFS in a MAPINFO file just as you would a regular sky texture. Or, you could rename the definitions in GLDEFS to have the same names as the Doom skies and therefore there would be no need to do a MAPINFO.
BROS_ETT_311

Post by BROS_ETT_311 »

Well that's the thing...I had tried the first method, but it didn't seem to produce any results (though that could be due to a texture pack I was using). I'll give it another whirl when I get the chance, thanks Enjay. And thank you, AlpacaNox, for these sweet looking skies!

Return to “Resources”