[REQUEST] PO'ed sprites wanted!

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Nailz the Ravager
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

[REQUEST] PO'ed sprites wanted!

Post by Nailz the Ravager »

Hi everyone! Me and my friend work on PO'ed TC, and we very need sprites from this game in original quality!
So, who can rip ALL sprites from PO'ed?
Reactor

Re: [REQUEST] PO'ed sprites wanted!

Post by Reactor »

Hmmmm. I do not dare to promise anything, but there's a chance that I might be able to help.
First thing's first! If you want me to rip the sprites from this game, you shall have to send me the resource file. I do not own this game, so without it, I could not do anything useful.
Nailz the Ravager

Reactor wrote:Hmmmm. I do not dare to promise anything, but there's a chance that I might be able to help.
First thing's first! If you want me to rip the sprites from this game, you shall have to send me the resource file. I do not own this game, so without it, I could not do anything useful.
(Do NOT distribute full-version commercial games on the forums! -ww)
Last edited by wildweasel on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links to full-version ISOs of the game have been removed.
SiFi270

Post by SiFi270 »

Kaiser already included most if not all of the game's resources in Community is Falling 3.
Nailz the Ravager

SiFi270 wrote:Kaiser already included most if not all of the game's resources in Community is Falling 3.
In this mod, sprites converted to a Doom palette. It looks awful. Unfortunately...

Return to “Requests”