If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Zen3001

Re: Someone just tried to kill me with their truck

Post by Zen3001 »

Sorry for making jokes about your life
Apeirogon

Post by Apeirogon »

RexS wrote: I literally have been getting the Rabies vaccine the past couple weeks
You know that rabies, if delayed with treatment, deadly lethal, right!?

I dont know how in you country, but in my if dog, or other animal bigger than spider, bite you, you have full permission to kill it and call medics, police, etc, which then will give you an injection against rabies and check who owner of that dog and does it have rabies or/and other diseases transmitted with a bite like tethanus.
Well, killing is an extreme measure, basically just quarantine. But if dog tries to escape or behaves aggressively...
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Zen3001 wrote:Sorry for making jokes about your life
LOL?????????????????????????????????
Last edited by SouthernLion on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

Apeirogon wrote:
RexS wrote: I literally have been getting the Rabies vaccine the past couple weeks
You know that rabies, if delayed with treatment, deadly lethal, right!?

I dont know how in you country, but in my if dog, or other animal bigger than spider, bite you, you have full permission to kill it and call medics, police, etc, which then will give you an injection against rabies and check who owner of that dog and does it have rabies or/and other diseases transmitted with a bite like tethanus.
Well, killing is an extreme measure, basically just quarantine. But if dog tries to escape or behaves aggressively...
Yeah, that's why they were very clear to me that I have to start vaccination since they can't reach the dog.
CWolf

Post by CWolf »

And that's exact reason why do I hate people driving all around. there's around 15% of absolute degenerates and imbeciles who never learnt but bough themselves right to drive a car. For last 2 months I was at the edge of being injured 15 times. But, I do not have a car.
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

15%? Damn you're lucky, CWolf! Here the shithead-o-meter in traffic is about 35%! Many drivers never yield, even if it means they're gonna crash, they blare the horn for no particular reason, and ignoring "No entry" signs & red lights became a national sport. And as you can expect, collisions and traffic accidents happen every day, someone dies in half of the cases. It's terrible.
CWolf

Post by CWolf »

Reactor wrote:15%? Damn you're lucky, CWolf! Here the shithead-o-meter in traffic is about 35%! Many drivers never yield, even if it means they're gonna crash, they blare the horn for no particular reason, and ignoring "No entry" signs & red lights became a national sport. And as you can expect, collisions and traffic accidents happen every day, someone dies in half of the cases. It's terrible.
Because people concern pretty serious about order and road justice. Yeah there are some douchebags that have no respect to other people driving near them, so there's a lot of cameras that seek any possible violation of common law and police that not that regular but they on watch sometimes.
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

RexS wrote:
got a PM telling me I'm not allowed to make jokes about other people's lifes.
I didn't intend to but I think it's safer to excuse myself for it.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Zen3001 wrote:
RexS wrote:
got a PM telling me I'm not allowed to make jokes about other people's lifes.
I didn't intend to but I think it's safer to excuse myself for it.
If that's how you read that message, I'm not quite sure the intended meaning got across. But oh well, the damage has been done, I guess. :?
0mrcynic0
Location: The corner of "screw off" and "none of your business."

Post by 0mrcynic0 »

Reactor wrote:15%? Damn you're lucky, CWolf! Here the shithead-o-meter in traffic is about 35%! Many drivers never yield, even if it means they're gonna crash, they blare the horn for no particular reason, and ignoring "No entry" signs & red lights became a national sport. And as you can expect, collisions and traffic accidents happen every day, someone dies in half of the cases. It's terrible.
That scenario reminds me of the Philippines' traffic state.

Call me apathetic, those people who regularly disregard traffic rules and go all "gung-ho" on the road will eventually get what's coming to them. And then the unfortunate innocents are the ones who suffer for their carelessness.
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

0mrcynic0 wrote:
That scenario reminds me of the Philippines' traffic state.

Call me apathetic, those people who regularly disregard traffic rules and go all "gung-ho" on the road will eventually get what's coming to them. And then the unfortunate innocents are the ones who suffer for their carelessness.
Yep........ that's how I lost my reason for living. :/
Reactor

Post by Reactor »

Today I met yet another idiot, who didn't give two and a half fucks about a red light on a busy road. Right in front of my eyes. Thankfully, the vehicles on the crossroads were gaining speed rather slowly, they could hit the brakes before something nasty would have happened (there were about 4-5 cars ready to "blast off"). Just as I told you...ignoring red lights. Another potential timebomb in traffic. I don't get it, guys...these morons got tired of their life, or what?
RexS, don't do anything you would repent later!
Apeirogon

Post by Apeirogon »

So....how you vaccination rexs?
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Project Shadowcat »

Apeirogon wrote:So....how you vaccination rexs?
What?
SouthernLion

Post by SouthernLion »

If he's asking how the vaccinations went, they were pretty awful. The first few made me feel really sick. The last couple were just like Flu Shots. I'm glad to be finished with that cycle. At least it isn't like 15 shots in the stomach like back in the day, it was just two injections on the site of the bite (worst part by far), one in the right arm, one in the left arm, and then like 5 more shots in the arm over a period of 3 weeks.

Return to “Off-Topic”