[Addon] Real-Muvie SFXs For Final Doomer Plus

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

[Addon] Real-Muvie SFXs For Final Doomer Plus

Post by Captain J »

qZ9KRDA3.PNG
qZ9KRDA3.PNG (16.89 KiB) Viewed 5063 times
The proud sequel to this anime sound-addon of mine. Plutonia guy also got my attention as well. Looks like he's a classic ex-marine protagonist carrying guns and weapons that 80's movies would use. Also Slax gave me this idea, so there you go! This addon will replace almost all existing Plutonia weapon SFXs into fitting 80's movie ones. Listen to the SFXs very closely, and guess the sound effect used in certain movie maybe!

Once again, many thanks to Slax!

I know now why you download. But that's what i also do... Okay Whatever, Click here to Download!
Lime

Re: [Addon] Real-Muvie SFXs For Final Doomer Plus

Post by Lime »

Satisfying Sounds, really nice to play as a addon. Also, when i Check the pk3, why is there a "sprites" folder of the chainsaw? that only cause the part of info from the chainsaw makes the picture invisible.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

That's because i had to make its own folder or else the original mod itself won't replace the addon's. And about the problem that info's chainsaw being invisible, i still can see the info sprite just right. I'm using GZDoom g3.2.1, btw.

Also i edited the chainsaw sprite arm-attachable because... It's is way more groovier. Anyway, if this issue keeps happening or still can't let this slide, i can remove the sprite. It's just an extra-feature, after all.
EddieMann

Post by EddieMann »

The plutguy grenade launcher explosion sound is too quiet.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Sadly i'm done with the support of this mod because i'm working on some project. You may expand the volume of certain sound effects with editors like audacity if you want!
Toberone

Post by Toberone »

Coincidentally the burst shotgun shares its reload sound with the Plutonia ssg and funnily enough the sound fits quite well on that gun as well.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

The mod replaces every sound effect used for Plutonia weapons yet it's only for Plutonia class. Maybe other weapons uses exact same sounds as Plutonia's, but not intended. But hey, that's nice to hear!

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”