[Resource][Weapons] Dzierzan's workshop

Sprites, textures, sounds, code, and other resources belong here. Share and share-alike!
Forum rules
Before posting your Resource, please make sure you can answer YES to any of the following questions:
  • Is the resource ENTIRELY my own work?
  • If no to the previous one, do I have permission from the original author?
  • If no to the previous one, did I put a reasonable amount of work into the resource myself, such that the changes are noticeably different from the source that I could take credit for them?
If you answered no to all three, maybe you should consider taking your stuff somewhere other than the Resources forum.

Consult the Resource/Request Posting Guidelines for more information.

Please don't put requests here! They have their own forum --> here. Thank you!
Dzierzan

[Resource][Weapons] Dzierzan's workshop

Post by Dzierzan »

Hi there!

I am one of creators of Weapons Mod for Blood which can be found here http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-weapons-mod and I also did https://www.moddb.com/mods/smoothblood. While working on my mods I made a lot of edits of weapon sprites, I decided to share all my resources.

I hope I didn't miss anyone in credits, if I did, please let me know. And if anyone is interested in using my edits, please give me credit and people I mentioned in credits. You don't have to ask me for permission.

Blood weapons:
Spoiler:
SmoothBlood
Spoiler:
Blood enemies:
Spoiler:
Duke Nukem 3D
Spoiler:
Redneck Rampage
Spoiler:
Powerslave/Exhumed
Spoiler:
Star Wars: Dark Forces
Spoiler:
Fate (demo):
Spoiler:
Last edited by Dzierzan on Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 pm, edited 66 times in total.
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: [Resource][Weapons] Dzierzan's workshop

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

I think that some of these resources look pretty good! That's just me though. 8/10 for the effort.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Hi Dzierzan! I contacted you on your youtube channel about the heart from Shadow Warrior (and Blood needle) and really wanted for this day to come. I have a Blood project just waiting to go outside the door.

I appreciate a lot your works. You are going to receive full credit for what is being used.

Thank you for your amazing edits.
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Ahh, it was you ^^. You're welcome! I am always eager to see more Blood related custom content.
TheEternalStruggler

Post by TheEternalStruggler »

GAA1992 wrote:Hi Dzierzan! I contacted you on your youtube channel about the heart from Shadow Warrior (and Blood needle) and really wanted for this day to come. I have a Blood project just waiting to go outside the door.

I appreciate a lot your works. You are going to receive full credit for what is being used.

Thank you for your amazing edits.
I am looking forward to it! Hopefully, the pump-action shotgun is included! I love pump-action shotguns for their OOMPH. :P

And, all of your mods are super-awesome, and I'm definitely looking forward to this Blood project you are working on! :D
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

The pump action isn't, but hopefully you won't regret the choice of weapons; i did a very simple list that covers Blood 1&2 arsenal, just to be sure. Of course, there'll be the ones who prefer to use this instead of that, but you know, you can't please everybody. :)
TheEternalStruggler

Post by TheEternalStruggler »

That's cool! I hope at the very least, the pump-action will be included in the future as an optional addon weapon.

Kinda like what you did with that one mod of yours. Lowtech I believe it was called? Really awesome mod you made!

I just like how the pump-action reminds me of the Resident Evil 4 shotgun (which I think is one of the best shotguns in video game history besides the Classic Doom shotgun.)

And I'm sure it's silly of me to request it, I just thought it was worth a shot to ask about it. :P

I mean, there's something just innately satisfying about racheting the pump after firing off a shot, it's so much more personal and satisfying than a semi-auto shotgun IMO. But hey, just my opinion. I mean I thought it'd fit in with Caleb's whole badass kinda attitude. But maybe I'm just crazy! xD
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Alpha Sawed-Off

I extended sprites and changed hands.

Credits: Monolith Productions, Zygo, xenoxols, Mike12, El_Sombrerero (aka Dude27th), Scuba Steves, Carbine Dioxide, Xaser
Last edited by Dzierzan on Sun May 06, 2018 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Hey, i see you've worked a little bit more the edit that i created for Ultra Crispy.

Please, don't forget to credit Carbine Dioxide, as i specified on the decorate file ;)
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Kung Fu Master Caleb is here!

Credits: Dzierzan, ravage, 3D Realms, Monolith Productions.

Feel free to use it, but don't forget to give credit.
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Added a new edit, M1A1 Thompson, based on these sprites viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15080&hilit=weapon+ ... tart=14040

Thompson M1A1

Credits: Captain J, Valve (Day of Defeat game), Monolith Productions.
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Over some months, I've done some bigger or lesser edits.

MP40

Credits: Marty Kirra, jazzmaster9, Monolith Studio

Revolver

Credits: I took a picture of 3D model, sadly I forgot the source of the revolver :(. Monolith Studio

Shake it baby

Credits: Monolith Studio, 3D Realms

Magnum

Credits: xenoxols, Monolith Studio

Gibbing animation for Innocents

Credits: Monolith Studio

Rat Master

Credits: Monolith Studios, Dude27th
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

That's great, good to see you're still working on Blood-related stuff!
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Yet another sawed-off

Credits: Fistful of Frags Team, SomeOtherDoomGuy, jdredalert, Monolith Studio, Necronixxus

Alpha akimbo sawed-off sprites recolored by Dude27th, I just changed the hand so it looks better imo.

Credits: Dude27th, Monolith Studio

Once I started "calebizing" Doom hand sprites, I kinda lost motivation, maybe it will return one day... Anyways here's one sprite:

Credits: Id Software, Monolith Studio
Dzierzan

Post by Dzierzan »

Alright, time to update this thread. I've been doing a lot of stuff lately and I am here to share again my crap, here we go:

Lately, I've decided to make smooth animations for every Duke Nukem 3D weapon in similar fashion as it was done for SmoothDoom mod.

Duke Nukem 3D
Spoiler:

Return to “Resources”