IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.2.25 + Patch (Links UPDATED)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
irontusk341
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Iron Tusks Heretic - Diablo 3D

Post by irontusk341 »

I can use your specs as a baseline for minimum specs to run Diablo 3D.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

This is the finished Template for "The Harem" from Diablo 2, Re-created in my Diablo 3D project.
Probably the most beautiful level ive ever designed for Gzdoom builder..

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5B4C26A3
Last edited by wildweasel on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I've URL-ified your screenshot because it is too wide to display correctly. Please read the Image Posting Rules, as 1920px wide is too big: https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=56065
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

The groundwork for Tal Rasha's Tomb has been Laid.. Again, Special thanks to Void Weaver and AHeretic for The Diablo 1 & 2 Sprites. Thanks all for your support.. time to get back to work. :)
Void Weaver

Post by Void Weaver »

Looks awesome, and I glad that you have found a something useful for your project.
irontusk341 wrote:Im having trouble finding the right sprite for Duriel... any suggestions?
Di2 Duriel was added.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Void Weaver wrote:Looks awesome, and I glad that you have found a something useful for your project.
irontusk341 wrote:Im having trouble finding the right sprite for Duriel... any suggestions?
Di2 Duriel was added.
Thanks again! Spasibo! 8-)

As promised, i put up the new credits. :)

irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Void Weaver wrote:IIRC, IronTusk had wrote somewhere that he will use the older gzdoom versions for his project since the gzdoom 2.2 is the last version compatible with latest WoC for now, at the other side maybe worldendDominator will have manage to fix WoC compatibility. But anyway only IronTusk himself can clarify it. I have launch his pack on gzdoom 2.2.
Hopefully Worlddominator can complete the Wrath of Crono's portion to make it compatible with Gzdoom 3.2, If he can get all the bugs out, then my diablo 3D project could run on 3.2.5
Heres to wishing WorldDominator all the luck in the world!

PS THETIS! Where are you? 8-)
irontusk341

Re: Iron Tusks Diablo 3D VERSION 0.7 BETA OUT!!

Post by irontusk341 »

**EDIT** = New Website Download Link Updated
BETA version 0.7 RELEASED!! for my DIablo 3D project (Please report any bugs you find). Version 0.7 Link is below, *you must use Gzdoom 2.2 or earlier versions to play* Please See the README file for more info on compatibility, and also changes from 0.5 to 0.7.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i4j7iyqg4 ... taV0.7.rar

All packed files were modified so if you have version 0.5 copy the files from 0.7 and replace all the old ones from the previous version.

Copy of Patch notes below...
Spoiler:
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Brutal blood on Diablo 1 and 2 Sprites???
DONE DONE and DONE!!!
You're Welcome.
Version 0.8 coming this friday for testing!
Void Weaver

Post by Void Weaver »

Watched yours Kurast demo - it looks good, but textures of interiors should be more "stony"... I mean that those green "wallpapers" isn't much fit for that. ))
Looking forward for 0.8.
irontusk341 wrote:on Diablo 3D...
Specific Act 2 (episode 3) monsters will be Fire Immune.. (Lightning/Poison Damage Halved)
Specific Act 3 (Episode 4) monsters will be Lightning Immune.. (Fire/Arcane Damage will be halved)
Specific Act 4 (Episode 5) monsters will be Fire/Poison Immune.. (lightning/Arcane damage will be halved)
Specific Act 5 (Episode 6) monsters will Lighting/Ice/Poison immune (Fire/Arcane damage will be halved)...
Uhm... actually I has wrote about resistances in a completely different way. I had assume about individual resistances in the limits of mob types: "undeads" should be vulnerable to Fire and Holy and resistant to Poison and Shadow; creatures of "fiery" nature (vanilla Gargoyles, Weredragons) should be vulnerable to Ice and resistant to Fire; a some casters should be high resistant to Arcane\Lightning damage and vulnerable to Ice, but the ghostly enemies should cracks on a pieces from Arcane\Holy for example, and so on...
But maybe I just misunderstood what's exactly you mean under "Specific Act # (Episode #) monsters"?

Btw, your open area maps become looks better; also I think that it worth for you for glance on. There is really cool looking forest area. )
Naniyue

Post by Naniyue »

Again, I'm worried about performance on toasted potatoes, but DAMN this looks good!
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Naniyue wrote:Again, I'm worried about performance on toasted potatoes, but DAMN this looks good!
You will have the option to disable brutal effects or enable them through the Bat file.

As for resistances, im still tweaking all the sprites i imported into the project so the zombie will have ice resistance and poison immunity while being vulnerable to fire, All Episode 5 monsters (minus Werebeast) will have natural immunity to fire and weakness to Ice (except black knights) and Shades will have immunity to just about every damage except arcane and lightning.. This is purposefully done to ensure balance and kind of realism. As each map level gets progressively more difficult and monsters change... Theres still a ton more to add in terms of monster variety,

i plan for episode 6 (diablo 2 Act 5) enemies to be ice based, like frozen mummies, frozen zombies, frozen archers, cold yeti's, ill be adding Ettins/Afrits and their WOC variants. i have templates in mind for Nilathak and shenk... As for Baal, i will probably need help on that. All episode 6 monsters are slated to be Ice and poison immune, but will have weaknesses to fire.
i also will be pushing the release date of Beta 0.8 back to monday, due to outside commitments. Diablo 3D 1.0 (full project) is targeted for an April 15th Release date.
cortlong50

Post by cortlong50 »

hey, nick...did i find it!? (been hunting this down since i saw it on a facebook group)

after downloadingand trying to run the BAT it wont start...i just run into a "Execution could not continue.

785 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts" error.

nevermind, downloaded 2.1 gzdoom and ran it.
why not put that info somewhere people can more easily find it along with the download links?

also stoked for 0.8 man.
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

The Changelog Readme Txt file tells you what version to run the mod. It also lets you know whats changed or added.
Alot of us who were fans of Wrath of Crono's were trying to fix the Parsing issues, so the game could work on gzdoom 3.2. With little success.
cortlong50

Post by cortlong50 »

yeah theres some of those things that just wont move over well. once i get a playthrough ill take a look at the decorate and shit. no guarantees but ive been updating a mod for compatibility for a few years now so ive kinda got it down to a lazy science haha

ive actually never played heretic...does the warrior not get a sword or anything?
irontusk341

Post by irontusk341 »

Besides the fists, The warrior gets about 5 weapons (2 swords) 1 axe and 1 hammer. Each spawn every 2 levels. with the first one spawning in E1M3.

Version 0.8 will have HEUGGGGE Changes All Good stuff added and more weapon drops (these new weapons will have a Very rare chance of dropping from Bosses).

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”