Looking to play and record your maps

Discuss anything ZDoom-related that doesn't fall into one of the other categories.
Vertigo

Looking to play and record your maps

Post by Vertigo »

//This is a verbatim (sans formatting) copy of my Doomworld post here so apologizes if this is bad etiquette.

I fucking love playing Doom. I also like recording myself playing Doom just as something fun to do. Normally I do FDAs + Commentary for new mappers to give feedback but I also enjoy just playing maps from well established mappers. I usually scour /new, ZDoom Forum the /vr/ Doom thread looking for brand new maps.

If anyone has a map (not megawad etc) that they'd like me play and record let me know. I like all styles from 1994 maps to GZDoom maps.

It's pretty raw IMO but if yeah, if you want to see someone play or comment on your map hit me up. Also, any feedback on the videos would be cool.

Here's a few examples:

Zan

Re: Looking to play and record your maps

Post by Zan »

A very effective way to get feedback indeed, I'm glad there's people like you around, you can help a lot with improving maps.

Sadly I don't have any individual maps for testing, so all I can do is give you a bump. :^)
Vertigo

Re: Looking to play and record your maps

Post by Vertigo »

Thanks man, I'm having a blast doing it. A fair few people have submitted maps so if anyone here wants an FDA + Review let me know.

Return to “General”