[WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.6.1 (QC Sorlag and couple more stuff)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SoundOfDarkness

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V2.9.5 (More stuffz)

Post by SoundOfDarkness »

Phew, you changed a lot since 2.9.3. But hasn't the medal system now lost half of it's usefulness? Earning 30 "impressive" medals still gives the beacon but I don't see anything when earning 50 "excellent" medals. I actually miss the kamikaze. Yeah, lifebinder is more useful but very rare to find.

Since I play just for fun I always use cheats and it was very fun with god mode and infinite inventory to run into a group of enemies and use kamikaze. :twisted:
Would it work if exchange the lifebinder decorate with the kamikaze decorate to have it back?
Zanieon
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Zanieon »

Well unless you have the patience to restore the decorate, sounds, sprites, models and ACS which composed the Kamikaze as an item, i guess you will have to stick with Life Binder for now.

Kamikaze may come back some day, with brand new effects and stuff, but for now Life Binder is what will stay in its place.
Spaceman333

Post by Spaceman333 »

I've only gotten to try the music pack addons so far and GODDAMN THEY'RE GOOD! Thank you so much for those alone, they enhance the game experience by 10000%. When I accidently stumbled around the thread and saw that Vol 2 of music madness was out, I felt happiness unlike any other, since the first volume was amazing already.

If you make more volumes, I'd like to suggest using this mod as a base for it, allowing the player to have a hotkey to switch to a random next track, randomizing music tracks per level, and having a much easier naming structure for the files (SONG001, SONG002) that can be automated by Advanced Renamer or similar programs.
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.0 (Now with PBR and lots of rewor

Post by Zanieon »

Heya bros, just passing by to drop my Christmas gift, which is the brand new Version 3.0 with a plenty of new content and changes, optimizations and bugfixes alongside the shiny PBR Add-on that will add that extra layer of shading the models were lacking when nearby a dynamic light.
TXTX

Post by TXTX »

Surprised but happy to see an update for this. Still is really fun to play with my brother.
Zanieon

Post by Zanieon »

Hope it will be more fun when the next update of the Map Pack comes, which i am currently trying to give a better experience than it is doing right now, as i have noticed that newcomers gets lost extremely easy in those maps due to flawed navigation and extensive size, they also perform very poorly in any computer for simple encounters.
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.5 (Exploding ghosts!)

Post by Zanieon »

Bump for update! There's alotta new QoL and balance changes, as well Baalgar and Astral Rage as new enemies.
TXTX

Post by TXTX »

Time to check back in. Glad I'm watching this.
jdredalert

Post by jdredalert »

Good to see you're still around, Zanieon, i was beginning to worry that HM was dropped. Welcome back, friend!
Zanieon

Post by Zanieon »

No worries, the usual of Hunter's Moon was one update per year, in 2017 i tried to make monthly updates, and that lasted for a couple ones.

But in the recent addition of content and such, i started reworking in the map pack already and so the progress went back to a single yearly update, though hopefully i may get the new map pack done by the first months of 2020, this time i'm confident with the map pack, unlike the previous attemps which i hadn't much idea where to go with it.
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.5 (New Map Pack Trailer arrived!)

Post by Zanieon »

Bois here comes trailer and the announcement of the release date of the map pack!
axredneck
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Arch
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by axredneck »

Can you add an option to enable infights? (And maybe compensate it by giving less ammo)
I just like infights very much...
Zanieon

Post by Zanieon »

Hmm maybe this can happen in the future, right now i'm not going to do any drastical change to the gameplay but eventually i'll be adding bonuses to modify it, specially if this Map Pack releases and stays incompatible with Zandronum even if i try to adapt it.
Zanieon

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.5.1 (New Map Pack released!)

Post by Zanieon »

New maps avaliable boiis! Hope everyone enjoys the stuff this time!

Also remember, if anyone wanna join the mod's Discord as well, here's the link: https://discord.gg/V9caq6W
Ozymandias81
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: [WIP] Hunter's Moon V3.5.1 (New Map Pack released!)

Post by Ozymandias81 »

At some point after these Realm667 remasters, I'll test myself this on my potato and see how it runs... Splendid job with maps and sfx!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”