[spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Facínora

Re: [spooky] sans. (Version 1.352 - MEGALOBLOOK Update)

Post by Facínora »

haha hey man, I had you on my discord and I never realized you were the creator of this mod. I really liked to play and present it on my channel, even though I never played Undertale in my life.

I'm also glad you liked my video, people there seem to like it and the mod as well.
Last edited by Facínora on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoah

Post by Whoah »

Well shit. On one hand, I don't really like Undertale, but on the other hand, it looks sp00ky as all hell, and I should play it for the sheer skeleton-ness of it. Help I don't know what to do.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Just keep play the mod although you don't like undertale, i guess? I don't like undertale anymore, but hey. At least i worked on this mod and i feel proud.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Captain J wrote:At least i worked on this mod and i feel proud.
More like saved the mod. Your addon makes it look far better imo and I'm thankful for your job.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Ahh, don't mention it. I really loved your work also undertale stuff. So i was eager to support you and such. It's been very fun to work with ya.
Facínora

Post by Facínora »

Captain J wrote:Ahh, don't mention it. I really loved your work also undertale stuff. So i was eager to support you and such. It's been very fun to work with ya.
I also made a video of Captain J's add-on as well. these wads are making me wanna try undertale despite of all the hate towards it.
DoomRater
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DoomRater »

People hate it because they personally didn't connect to the characters. Which is funny because the game lets you make a choice how you wanna deal with each and every one.
Spoiler:
Ethril

Post by Ethril »

DoomRater wrote:People hate it because they personally didn't connect to the characters.
From what I've seen, people mostly seem to hate it because there's a vocal minority of fans that (still) won't shut up about it, thus causing the "entire fanbase is literally cancer so the game is bad too"* and "its just a dumb meme for loser babies or whatever like fnaf and minecraft"* nonsense. Happens to pretty much anything that's even remotely popular, although this was a rather extreme case.
*(not my opinions)

I don't think I've seen anyone who outright hated it after actually playing the game, although there are a decent amount who just didn't enjoy it very much, for varying reasons, which is fair.
Personally, I had a good time. Was definitely GOTY for me, though I can understand how it wouldn't be for everyone.
DoomRater
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by DoomRater »

I genuinely think whoever didn't have a good time with it should go back and make different choices until they're satisfied with the outcome. Just... don't get lost in the underground (a lot of the fans making fan content are still stuck down there, I'm not even joking)
Silentdarkness12

Post by Silentdarkness12 »

Ok, going to break the UT discussion to say that this mod doesn't seem to run particularly well with newer versions of GZDoom. None of the cvars seem to work, the console is getting spammed with "Music 'CDMonsterManipulation' Not Found", and also stamina doesn't recover over time.

EDIT: Ok, so, fixing it requires defining the ACS as a library. That is a thing that needs to be done. If mod dev is okay with it, I can put up a hotfixed version.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Silentdarkness12 wrote:Ok, going to break the UT discussion to say that this mod doesn't seem to run particularly well with newer versions of GZDoom. None of the cvars seem to work, the console is getting spammed with "Music 'CDMonsterManipulation' Not Found", and also stamina doesn't recover over time.

EDIT: Ok, so, fixing it requires defining the ACS as a library. That is a thing that needs to be done. If mod dev is okay with it, I can put up a hotfixed version.
Go for it.
Silentdarkness12

Ribo Zurai wrote:
Silentdarkness12 wrote:Ok, going to break the UT discussion to say that this mod doesn't seem to run particularly well with newer versions of GZDoom. None of the cvars seem to work, the console is getting spammed with "Music 'CDMonsterManipulation' Not Found", and also stamina doesn't recover over time.

Go for it.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ribdks325 ... s1.352.wad
Silentdarkness12

@Ribo Zurai

Here's a thing I cobbled together.

Zermagurd reel mogolovonio mididididi
smashbro596

Post by smashbro596 »

how do i get the infinite mode to work? i still tire out once i reach a certain threshhold.

edit: i figured out the problem. both this mod and its addon need to be at the top of the load list.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”