La Tailor Girl v1.89 Plain Black [updated march 18 2023]

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.07 [Secretary of tweaks]

Post by Captain J »

Hege Cactus wrote:Lum is a classic I hear but I havent watched that so id have no idea what to do with the abilities to begin with
Well finding wiki or watching few episodes might help. Anyway Lum's main characteristic is Way too optimistic. Also she's able to zap people including her loved one!
Are you Naughty or Nice?
I'd saaaay... Both! :P
Hege Cactus

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.1 [Love & Lust]

Post by Hege Cactus »

Regios wrote:This mod is awesome. The uniforms currently in the game are already super awesome, can't wait to see the upcoming ones~

EDIT: Is it normal that the succubus outfit gives you no player sprite in the HUD? Because that's what is happening with my game.
No its not normal, what aspect ratio are you on?
I might've made an oversight in one of em.
Well finding wiki or watching few episodes might help. Anyway Lum's main characteristic is Way too optimistic. Also she's able to zap people including her loved one!
Wiki's are probably the easiest but eh
Regios

Post by Regios »

Hege Cactus wrote: No its not normal, what aspect ratio are you on?
I think it was one of those 1100xSomething ratios. I was playing in a different computer than the one I use at home, and using QZDoom experimental 2.1, since that computer does not have OpenGL, which makes me unable to use GZDoom. In my home computer, I play with the latest GZDoom, using 1280x720 resolution, and the sprite shows up correctly.
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

Regios wrote:
Hege Cactus wrote: No its not normal, what aspect ratio are you on?
I think it was one of those 1100xSomething ratios. I was playing in a different computer than the one I use at home, and using QZDoom experimental 2.1, since that computer does not have OpenGL, which makes me unable to use GZDoom. In my home computer, I play with the latest GZDoom, using 1280x720 resolution, and the sprite shows up correctly.
Ah, found it. 16:10 seemed to have a typo in the SBarinfo in the succubi outfit's sprite, one too many C letters.
Fixed for next version.
Hege Cactus

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.11 [Love & Lust]

Post by Hege Cactus »

Update 1.11

One big update that made me release this was the fact that there was some major hitbox issues that I have now fixed.
Those hitbox issues should now make many of the effects more bareable and useable.

Other Changes;
-Schoolgirl outfit now has few more weapon effects
-Hazmat suit now has some more effects on weapons aswell
-More effects for office gear too and few other ones like the MMO
Tanksy

Post by Tanksy »

Is there a button we can press to see the current equipped clothing's effects?
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Oooh, interesting idea.
Last edited by Captain J on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

Tanksy wrote:Is there a button we can press to see the current equipped clothing's effects?
Not yet
Its under works tho
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

A little preview for an outfit that will be added along with two other outfits for the next update;
Spoiler:
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

That's the second biggest X i've ever seen! :O
4thcharacter

Post by 4thcharacter »

Now that outfit's a KLK tier of skimpiness.
BradmanX
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by BradmanX »

So, Idk if anyone has seen this or mentioned it, but I tried this on 20 Monsters Mappack and on the second level, she was stripped of her clothes as well as any extra weapons, idk if this would happen on other force pistol start mappacks, but I was wondering if you've heard of this? And if you would maybe put some sort of option for instances of this happening to perhaps circumvent it or one for making her unclothed form less anemic for these kinds of mapsets (Like I understand why it is the way it is and on a normal mapset it's not really an issue).

Edit: Also, I was using version 1.11.
Hege Cactus

Post by Hege Cactus »

BradmanX wrote:So, Idk if anyone has seen this or mentioned it, but I tried this on 20 Monsters Mappack and on the second level, she was stripped of her clothes as well as any extra weapons, idk if this would happen on other force pistol start mappacks, but I was wondering if you've heard of this? And if you would maybe put some sort of option for instances of this happening to perhaps circumvent it or one for making her unclothed form less anemic for these kinds of mapsets (Like I understand why it is the way it is and on a normal mapset it's not really an issue).

I've experienced this myself yeah, its really annoying but not much I can do about that unfortunately.
sometimes changemap to the map in question goes through that stuff but not always

For now update time!

Version 1.2!

Two new outfits have been added;
Tactical suit and ex bikini.

Tactical suit will always spawn at infrared goggle spots with the goggles, and sometimes in other spots.
Ex bikini is a new ultra glass outfit, that has a lot of damage options!

Full Changelog:
Spoiler:
BradmanX
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by BradmanX »

Hege Cactus wrote:
BradmanX wrote:So, Idk if anyone has seen this or mentioned it, but I tried this on 20 Monsters Mappack and on the second level, she was stripped of her clothes as well as any extra weapons, idk if this would happen on other force pistol start mappacks, but I was wondering if you've heard of this? And if you would maybe put some sort of option for instances of this happening to perhaps circumvent it or one for making her unclothed form less anemic for these kinds of mapsets (Like I understand why it is the way it is and on a normal mapset it's not really an issue).

I've experienced this myself yeah, its really annoying but not much I can do about that unfortunately.
sometimes changemap to the map in question goes through that stuff but not always

For now update time!

Version 1.2!

Two new outfits have been added;
Tactical suit and ex bikini.

Tactical suit will always spawn at infrared goggle spots with the goggles, and sometimes in other spots.
Ex bikini is a new ultra glass outfit, that has a lot of damage options!

Full Changelog:
Spoiler:
Ah, that's a shame, I'll try the changemap thing if I try to play a forced pistol start mapset with this mod in the future. I mean no matter what, this mod is great and that was really the only issue I have had with it and even without the forced pistol start sets, there're still tons of sets available that'd likely work with little to no issue.
isaacpop23

Re: La Tailor Girl v1.2 [Tactical Wear]

Post by isaacpop23 »

Bug thing. With newer versions, the mod somehow disables Lookspring. Of the versions I had lying around since I delete nothing, 1.07 is the last one to have it work, while 1.1 breaks it.

Return to “Gameplay Mods”