Kriegsland : Blutorden 2.4 (Z-Surprise page 40!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (26/11/17) V1.7 IS OUT!

Post by Captain J »

GAA1992 wrote:1 - i don't understand what exactly happens when you press the cross akimbo on the mentioned weapons. If you could clarify it, since it seems to be a big flaw, as you said!
Oh, DOOOH my god... After hours of writing and editing, i happen to screw that main-event bug report, am i? ANYWAY, said weapons will give you one extra-ammo when keep pressing Cross Akimbo key anytime. It's absolutely problematic if cross akimbo is your top favorite.
3 - Let's see if i got it: The Gepanzer-Wanderer stops attacking if you get behind him?
Yes. It can't attack nor chasing you. Eventually making it vulnerable.

And danke schön for the reply!
erni945

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (26/11/17) V1.7 IS OUT!

Post by erni945 »

GAA1992 wrote:Alrighty then. :)

- More ammo? Well, i could make the shotgun go to the vanilla-ish 50/100 and the heavy ammo to 100/200. What are your thoughts on it?

- I understand it's strange to see the Bombenschuss use 2 ammo and spit one (or the panzerkreus using 3) but that's more of a gameplay factor than a graphic oversight, really. I got inspired by Doom 4/'16 after realizing how balance was going down after some longplays. With 50 ammo at my side, i wouldn't take the bombenschuss out for nothing, and all the other ammo types just got stuck in there. The Heavy Ammo request is understandable, due to how fast it goes, though.

- I've planned a substitute for the Tome of Power, but haven't really thought about the other items. Thanks for reminding me.
-I think that if you can not do it as I suggested, you could at least say yes, I will say that the amount of amunition is better

-When it comes to this, I can understand that balance can drop so I can get used to it

- There is nothing to say about the reminder, but I hope that in the next version you will take it into account :wink:
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (06/12/17) V1.8 RELEASED!

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Hi guys, i come to announce that Kriegsland 1.8 is released!

I didn't really wanted to release this, as there are still some issues to fix, and i'll list them later. But my next days of the week (and the weeks after) will be very busy, and i'll have to use my time properly, leaving me very short of time to work my mods.

So, i don't like to "hang" things because they're half ready; just play it instead! The next bugfixes will be small and you'll already know what's going to be.

Here comes the changelog!
Spoiler:
NOW SOME SIDENOTES:

- Kriegsland Enemies pack still isn't fully updated, i'll edit this when i'm done.
- Of all bugs/oversights/suggestions i wanted to fix, the only ones i've left behind were the dog bite bug, the extra Heretic Items, weapon extra ADS's, and the Ubersoldats/Super Mutants.

GET PSYCHED!
Last edited by Dr_Cosmobyte on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

i still say u need to add a tank and a sentry turret
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Just double posting to say the Enemies Pack is updated.

@armymen12002003

Could you indicate some good games with tank enemy sprites? About the turret, it must be a enemy that moves by itself, otherwise, we'll experience the same issues from the past when we had the Tesla Coil enemy.
armymen12002003

well there's laz's operation rheingold or wsj's wolf 3d mods such as Operation: Heimzahlung
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Thanks! I'll get to look them.
armymen12002003

no problem
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Gud update, comrade! And i'm sure the others are going to be easy to fix-
Deii

Post by Deii »

indeed, this was a good update. The Bombenschuss feels a little nicer to use and everything in general has been improved...though I don't much like the shakiness of the screen while you're ADS. Was that always there? Aside of that small complaint, just glad the update in general seems to further improve the quality of life aspect of the mod. :)
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

No, it was added on v1.7. Thanks for liking!
armymen12002003

just a lttle bug report on the enemies pack the astrostein enemies firing sound doesn't play.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (06/12/17) ACS guy needed.

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Thanks man, i am going to check that!

Made some new things for the game, which are really good, but not so ground breaking. For example, i tried doing all ammo types display on the status bar, since it was a old request and D3athStalker just made it beautiful on Doom Incarnate.

Some special items which i won't tell now, some new item sprites, nothing so great. But i am pretty sure that 1.9 (actually i missed the number, the next was going to be 2.0, but let's screw that) will be good enough too :)

EDIT: Could somebody good at ACS help me implementing (and teach me how it works) a new move to the game? All credits and thanks will be included!
ZippeyKeys12

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (06/12/17) ACS guy needed.

Post by ZippeyKeys12 »

GAA1992 wrote:Could somebody good at ACS help me implementing (and teach me how it works) a new move to the game? All credits and thanks will be included!
What exactly would the move be?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: Kriegsland : Blutordnung (1.8 06/12/17) ACS Guy needed.

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

A user allowed ne to use his ACS for a slide movement, but i couldn't implement it properly, goes buggy as hell. :p

Return to “Gameplay Mods”