Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Requests go in THIS forum!
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: Resource Request thread *Read 1st post*

Post by Captain J »

Skelegant wrote:I couldn't find a caleb equivalent of the last hand but did my best with the details (I'm trying to get back into spriting so this was good practice, still looks like shit tho :p)
glock2.PNG
glock2.PNG (5.58 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
Hooh. It's been a long time, so here it is!
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Skelegant »

Thanks Cap :D
just removed a few stray blue pixels and changed the grip
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

Skelegant wrote:I couldn't find a caleb equivalent of the last hand but did my best with the details (I'm trying to get back into spriting so this was good practice, still looks like shit tho :p)
Thanks, guys! gotta implement it for a reworked reload for lowtech!
VladTopol1706

Post by VladTopol1706 »

Anyone can put brutal doom hands on Captain J
M72 Law?
HMNuke93

Post by HMNuke93 »

Can someone reupload the textures from this thread : viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27363 ?
AlphaSoraKun
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

Is there a set of regular doom-handed DUKE NUKEM 64 SPAS-12 sprites centered that I'm not aware of?
Clay

Post by Clay »

This is close at least to what you are looking for. I would ask Captain J for permission just in case.

If this is not good enough, let me know and I will make centered sprites from my SPAS-12 frames.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=22457&start=4920#p1003764
ILikeSupershotties27

Post by ILikeSupershotties27 »

Can anyone make this Cyberdemon https://i.imgur.com/qUxhMyA.jpg into Doom2 style? Pls i rly want to fite this thang and my pc sux so it cannot run Doom4 :( :( :( .

:!: Also i meant making a sprite out off it not rippin' it from the Doom4 game, like most peeps do :!:
potetobloke

Post by potetobloke »

CloudyJason22 wrote:Is there a set of regular doom-handed DUKE NUKEM 64 SPAS-12 sprites centered that I'm not aware of?
Final Doomer has one, you just have to ask Sgt. Shivers if you could use them, although you have to edit the sprite in order to have Doomguy hands.
AlphaSoraKun

Post by AlphaSoraKun »

potetobloke wrote:
CloudyJason22 wrote:Is there a set of regular doom-handed DUKE NUKEM 64 SPAS-12 sprites centered that I'm not aware of?
Final Doomer has one, you just have to ask Sgt. Shivers if you could use them, although you have to edit the sprite in order to have Doomguy hands.
Thanks.
Niphura

Post by Niphura »

Does anyone know how to make this effect on the corpse of an enemy? The effect can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXBFEC ... lurxelpirt
PD: I wanted to look for this effect in the movement of the severed heads of some total conversion of blood for doom but they do not have this effect and I do not know in wich part of the decorate of the enemy to write if I get the effect of the ragdoll sprite
Retraux Squid

Post by Retraux Squid »

Can somebody go and clean up the Twilight Warrior jungle grunts? I'd love to see them without that ugly camo everywhere, with the spriting just a little cleaner, and with a patrol cap or helmet. That, and with that missing final death animation sprite present (plus the XDeath if there isn't one). Thanks in advance.
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Post by Vostyok »

Niphura wrote:Does anyone know how to make this effect on the corpse of an enemy? The effect can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXBFEC ... lurxelpirt
PD: I wanted to look for this effect in the movement of the severed heads of some total conversion of blood for doom but they do not have this effect and I do not know in wich part of the decorate of the enemy to write if I get the effect of the ragdoll sprite
Wow. That's an old video. I would have advised you ask the original author, but his last video was 10 months ago.

Simplest way (and this is just speculation) is to add a custom death state that is triggered by explosions - maybe adding the damagetype "ragdoll" or something to everything appropriate. The death state would STOP the original actor (i.e. make the original zombieman/player disappear), and spawn a bouncy type corpse actor... or just thrustz the body up in the air. All easily done without ACS, I would imagine.
Niphura

Post by Niphura »

Vostyok wrote:
Niphura wrote:Does anyone know how to make this effect on the corpse of an enemy? The effect can be seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXBFEC ... lurxelpirt
Wow. That's an old video. I would have advised you ask the original author, but his last video was 10 months ago.

Simplest way (and this is just speculation) is to add a custom death state that is triggered by explosions - maybe adding the damagetype "ragdoll" or something to everything appropriate. The death state would STOP the original actor (i.e. make the original zombieman/player disappear), and spawn a bouncy type corpse actor... or just thrustz the body up in the air. All easily done without ACS, I would imagine.
Thank you! i will try to do that :)
A_D_M_E_R_A_L

Post by A_D_M_E_R_A_L »

Return to “Requests”