[KDiZD] Official Trailer Released

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

Curunir wrote:Actually I WANT KDIZD to turn out good. Because that's in my and the community's best interest, so we have another great set of maps to play.(...)

I know I'm not part of the team and I'm not expecting anyone to tailor this mod after MY personal taste. (...)I'm just pissed it's not as great as it could have been and I wanted it to be up there with the all-time greatest. (...)
This sounds very egoistic and selfish.

You don't speak for the whole community, plus, You can't say that Your opinion will make KDIZD the bestest. heck, maybe it won't improve it at all. Maybe You should rethink Your opinions and advices?

EDIT: Please don't mention about being or not being a part of our team. I asked You clear-do You want to become our beta tester and adviser?
You said no.
Case closed.
Curunir
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Curunir »

I tried to apologise, nmn. I did and I was honest about it. And then some little worthless prick who refuses to fucking read shambles along and stabs me in the face again.

YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

CHRIST LORD, READ WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. It says that both the community and I would love a great new wad. That's what it says. If you think the community DOESN'T want a great new set of maps, something is seriously wrong.

Why I didn't beta test? Because my vision of what KDIZD should have been like is different from what the result sort of looks like and I wouldn't want to waste my time and your time in making suggestions which would slow down the release and would most likely never be implemented because they are pretty different from how the team sees this project.

Fuck that, there's no point in explaining myself to children who refuse to read 100 fucking words...
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

You're pathetic in Your anger. You need to chill out. Why don't You go outside?

And You were supposed to study psychology? I feel pity for Your patients.
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

I suggest both of you stop talking to each other for a while. This is getting unhealthy
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

I'm cool over here Kirbster, compare mine and Curunir(I'm a fucking madman)'s =:)
Curunir
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Curunir »

I'm doing English philology actually.

And stop being so maddeningly polite when someone is yelling at you. It's not an indication of maturity. Just flip out and tell me go to fuck or something. Now I'll go to bed because it's late. >.>
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

Curunir wrote:I'm doing English philology actually.

And stop being so maddeningly polite when someone is yelling at you.

You wanted it:

SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU PATHETIC WHINER!
Last edited by Graf Zahl on Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siggi
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Siggi »

This "fook" thing is really taking the punch out of some of the posts...

it even drops the caps apparently...
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

and makes people look like fools! :D
Siggi
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Siggi »

heh, fooks
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

@Curunir - Egoism?
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

Curunir wrote: And stop being so maddeningly polite when someone is yelling at you. It's not an indication of maturity. Just flip out and tell me go to fuck or something. Now I'll go to bed because it's late. >.>
Sorry, I guess I'm not a complete motherfucking asshole :( I prefer to piss on flames, not strike back with fire
/pisses heh

EDIT: Thank You mr. Zahl =:)
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Curunir wrote:And stop being so maddeningly polite when someone is yelling at you. It's not an indication of maturity.
I beg to differ. It's much more mature (and indicative of good self-control) to not strike back at somebody. And as several of us have already witnessed at some point in our lives (I pity those that haven't), self-control is a vital thing to have in life.

But to bring this on topic (I hope), I've finally had the opportunity to watch the trailer for KDIZD - personally, screenshots are a better way to demonstrate a Doom WAD. The intro was interesting enough, but the trailer came on and was out of sync with the action. Just non-stop action, and all I could see was the carnage and not the levels themselves. And I hope the SSG isn't really availible in the game...that would make things a bit too easy.
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

*sigh* I should know better than to attempt reasoning with a bunch of idiots. To everyone on both sides of the argument, feel free to just keep on whining because it's really fun for everyone else to laugh at.
Zarggg

Post by Zarggg »

@wildweasel: It will be. I think they mentioned it being first found on map 6, or something like that...

@All of you: Do not ever mistake silence for acceptance. I've seen a lot of that here.

All I'm going to say for now is that I've seen a lot of good feedback and ideas completely cast aside because of personal vendettas or a lack of a "cool head" while giving the feedback. I guess I'll just have to wait until it's released to see.

Return to “Editing (Archive)”