Kriegsland : Blutorden 2.4 (Z-Surprise page 40!)

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Re: (BETA) Kriegsland : Blutordnung V3 Released 12/07/17

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

wildweasel wrote:
GAA1992 wrote:There's this weapon on ww-mixed2, which looks like the perfect subject for what you suggested. It's a large black cannon with an open muzzle break and a orange charger
on the right side. All i need to do is talk to wildweasel about it and discover where it comes from and who to credit. If you still don't know which one is it, i can send you a screenie.
If it's the gun I'm thinking of, that gun is almost entirely borrowed from Zen Dynamics by Xaser, and the original artist IIRC was Scero (though Xaser may feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).
Great! just confirmed to be the same. I will contact Xaser after i'm done with some edits to see if i can extract something more from it.
Gideon020 wrote:
GAA1992 wrote:*snip*
Just a thought in regards for a future update, but are you planning on having the player sprite be BJ Blazkowickz or do you have plans for a different sprite?
Yes, there are actually some sprites i thought on using, but the most logical way would be to use BJ, really. I can't promise it so soon, but i will do it.
VladTopol1706 wrote:I made this little addon for your mod
https://www.dropbox.com/s/klzo9q4idqcpj ... n.pk3?dl=0

Changes:
-Changed most of the weapons sound
-Added one new weapon, spawns in the blur sphere spawner
Ohhh, i like this! The Panzer instakill the bosses! :p

Just a bug report, though. The MP-86 sound wasn't playing, so i took the liberty of editing it on audacity, replacing it and now it works properly. Also, i've converted all sounds to ogg and gave a little boost on the STG-60 sound. it's not a different sound or mixed with something. It's the same sound, just edited to be somewhat more brighter.

May i link this patch on the main page?

Also, the sounds i liked most are from the Mauser and the Schallwaffe. Where are they from?

Thanks for the patch! Everybody can share their versions, if they feel confortable with it! :)
VladTopol1706

Post by VladTopol1706 »

Do whatever you want with it
with the mauser do you mean the C92? I really dont remember, the Schallwaffe is the Sonic Cannon right? The sounds is from Terminato: War of the Machines
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

GAA1992 wrote:Everybody can share their versions, if they feel confortable with it! :)
oh so you won't mind if i made a version compatible with your Arachnocide mod?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Of course you can! Just remember to credit people if they are outside the main credits group of both mods :)
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

Okie dokie thanks
Gideon020

Post by Gideon020 »

GAA1992 wrote:*snip*
Just a thought/suggestion, but if you do another release, could you add shotgunners so that players can get more use out of the shotguns in the weapons list?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

Hey guys, sorry for bumping my own thread without anything relevant to your interests at all.

But i just bought me Wolfenstein : The New Order for PS3 (yes, the shithead here was doing a mod about it the whole fucking time and didn't played the game, only watched gameplays). It's a incredible game over all, still playing it. Just wanted to point out some changes are being done to the game to make it more true to the whole experience.

There are some new item, ammo, weapon sprites, new sounds, some message corrections, gameplay changes... It's not too fancy by now, but i'll keep working on this to bring out a good result.

Also, i have read the 4chan and warosu boards, and, some anons told things like "it's a mod that was shit and it's no more shit" (i've lauhged my ass off on this one) and, "with some polish, this could even be a contender for the cacowards"! Well, i'm not too optimist, but i thank everybody who's been spreading the word about it.

Makes me happy on working my free time.

Since ICARUSLIV3S Aracnocide video, Aracnocide reached more than 1000 downloads! Some guys might take a good laugh on this, it's a small number, i agree. But to think that i've made more than a thousand people happy for minutes (or maybe not), it's a wonderful feeling. I hope Kriegsland reach many more people than this.

Thanks a lot guys.
Gadosen

Post by Gadosen »

GAA1992 wrote:Hey guys, sorry for bumping my own thread without anything relevant to your interests at all.

But i just bought me Wolfenstein : The New Order for PS3 (yes, the shithead here was doing a mod about it the whole fucking time and didn't played the game, only watched gameplays). It's a incredible game over all, still playing it. Just wanted to point out some changes are being done to the game to make it more true to the whole experience.

There are some new item, ammo, weapon sprites, new sounds, some message corrections, gameplay changes... It's not too fancy by now, but i'll keep working on this to bring out a good result.

Also, i have read the 4chan and warosu boards, and, some anons told things like "it's a mod that was shit and it's no more shit" (i've lauhged my ass off on this one) and, "with some polish, this could even be a contender for the cacowards"! Well, i'm not too optimist, but i thank everybody who's been spreading the word about it.

Makes me happy on working my free time.

Since ICARUSLIV3S Aracnocide video, Aracnocide reached more than 1000 downloads! Some guys might take a good laugh on this, it's a small number, i agree. But to think that i've made more than a thousand people happy for minutes (or maybe not), it's a wonderful feeling. I hope Kriegsland reach many more people than this.

Thanks a lot guys.
E aew GAA... saudações BR pra vc :D

Does the mod will have reload for the weapons in the future? Or it will be more like a Doom 2016 experience without reload and stuff?
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

<Eae man! é nozes>

Well, i really wanted to. But adding reloads to it means I'm bringing out new sprites, sounds, code, acs, and that's a lot of stuff. TNO has reloading but Kriegsland has a more fast paced rhythm, since it is played on Doom standards, by default. A more arcade-ish gameplay style might fit more. Unless a LOT of people request that, then i have really no choice. And if i do that, surely the filesize will go up the 30mbs.

Hu3
VladTopol1706

Post by VladTopol1706 »

GAA1992 wrote:<Eae man! é nozes>

Well, i really wanted to. But adding reloads to it means I'm bringing out new sprites, sounds, code, acs, and that's a lot of stuff. TNO has reloading but Kriegsland has a more fast paced rhythm, since it is played on Doom standards, by default. A more arcade-ish gameplay style might fit more. Unless a LOT of people request that, then i have really no choice. And if i do that, surely the filesize will go up the 30mbs.

Hu3
You could make the same Wildweasel did using only offsets for the reloads
Gadosen

Post by Gadosen »

GAA1992 wrote:<Eae man! é nozes>

Hu3
Makes sense... gonna support your mod no matter the direction it goes :D

E VAI BRASIL!!! :v
Gezzdt

Post by Gezzdt »

Hey, i like your mod very much, especially the more tactical gameplay!

Could the enemies drop armor and/or health on death? At least the ones with helmets and the robots. As with the reloading, i'm fine without it. After a short time i'm used to no reload again.
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

In the 1-2 level, I noticed that the shotgun ammo is not enough.

Gameplay video. I hope some extra mods didn't ruin the concept of the Kriegsland. :)
Spoiler:
In addition I replaced the sprite EXBGB0. The original me was annoying. :?
Attachments
EXBGB0.png
EXBGB0.png (2.73 KiB) Viewed 919 times
Techokami
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Techokami »

I wish the HUD would better show me how much ammo I had available for my guns. Very fun mod, though!
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

@VladTopol
Fortunately, i asked his permission for the bombenschuss offsets, so i really think he'll allow me to do it :)

@Gadosen and gezzdt

Thanks for the compliments! As for the enemy drops, yes, and it's partialy included for next version. But only for tougher enemies.

@Doomenator

what about raising the simple shotgun shells to 6? Also, thanks for the video!!! I've watched a 1 hour stream of Kriegsland on youtube, but the author thought his comments wouldn't fit the forum, so i didn't linked* (Edited, sorry fot the typo) anything. Can i link your video (and LightBad as well, when i update the mod) on first page?

This sprite is great. Imma stealin it and giving credits for you on next version.

@Techokami

If it could be done like the alternate hud does it, i would like to add it as a alternate hud on kriegsland as well. I better start reading sbarinfo from gzdoom.pk3 :p

Return to “Gameplay Mods”