[KDiZD] Official Trailer Released

Archive of the old editing forum
Forum rules
Before asking on how to use a ZDoom feature, read the ZDoom wiki first. This forum is archived - please use this set of forums to ask new questions.
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

Yeah you heard him!.... wait..... Waxxy, what happened to CTC? :cry: . I say we finish it when we get the next zdoom. ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!?!

anyway back on topic.......
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

Still waiting for SkullTag support... :roll:
Cutmanmike
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Cutmanmike »

Carn and I discussed it. I doubt it will be possible cause of the players joining and leaving all the time.
Nmn
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Nmn »

HotWax wrote:Whatever
Yawn.
Wear some flowers in Your hair, smoke some ganja, and hush. You don't know old Nmn was joking son? Ofcourse we respect all criticism, good and bad.
haha, lil joke made Waxxy curse and spit. Chill man.
Curunir wrote:I'm not bashing.
Also, thank you for the rust texture. It's lovely, really.
;) but I'm bashing You :lol:
Oh, wait... actually, if You want all best for the project-maybe Your suggestions would be of high value? You want to become our adviser and beta-tester? Follow the path of the righteous.

and use that Rust will... cough...
Last edited by Nmn on Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curunir
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Curunir »

Haha. I love how the KDIZD team is completely ignoring any criticism and generally anything people say which is not licking their balls.

Way to go, dudes.

[Edit] Fuck you, NMN, you edited your post, the last version was just telling Hotwax to go get bent. [/Edit]
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

Yeah, sorry I'm not a complete asshole ;)
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

LOL INTERNETS PUT A SMILEY AND IT'S ALL A-OK
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

I dislike repeating myself-do You want to become our adviser and beta-tester? ;)

yes, one smiley and it's ok :)
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

No, I do not. Thank you.
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

You're welcome. :)
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Curunir wrote:Haha. I love how the KDIZD team is completely ignoring any criticism and generally anything people say which is not licking their balls.
Way to go, dudes.
[Edit] Fuck you, NMN, you edited your post, the last version was just telling Hotwax to go get bent. [/Edit]
You absolutely have no idea what is really happening right now in our developement forums and how all you whiner-criticism has changed my opinion on KDiZD how it looked like right now! :x
Curunir

Post by Curunir »

DRAMA ON THIS INTERNET
Nmn

Post by Nmn »

lol
Tormentor-why do that? Chill out. I like when whiners bark below our feet =:) But I ofcourse respect that barking, as a mod developer.
NiGHTMARE

Post by NiGHTMARE »

HotWax wrote:Oh get the fook over yourselves. Any time anybody has anything negative to say about KDIZD, you brush it off as "bashing". Why not take the criticism and use it to make KDIZD (god I hate that acronym) better instead of trolling anybody who doesn't worship it like you guys do?
Whenever someone has posted criticism that is in even the slighest bit helpful, we have thanked them. However, comments such as "remove the new monsters", "the new weapons suck", "not enough detail" don't help us any. We clearly personally like the new monsters, and weapons, otherwise we quite obviously would have already removed them. And if anyone honestly thinks there isn't enough detail in the typical KDIZD room, perhaps they would care to name another wad which has more? And no, please trust me when I say RTC -3057 and the Vrack series do not.
HotWax

Post by HotWax »

NiGHTMARE wrote:However, comments such as "remove the new monsters", "the new weapons suck", "not enough detail" don't help us any.
Then you're clearly not listening to them, are you?

Have you thought about why people might dislike the new monsters? Does he have a point when he says you should stick to the classic monsters since this is a remake of classic levels? Is there anyway you could find a happy medium ground between completely reworked monsters and the classic ones so that everyone would be happy?

Have you thought about the issues brought up about the new weaponry? Do they really fit into the Doom atmosphere? Maybe the sound people find annoying could be replaced or altered so as not to be so distracting?

Does he have a point that the detail doesn't seem to fit the theme? Could you find ways to make the levels more structured theme-wise? Are there places in the game that could use a little more detail or (god forbid) a little less to make them mesh better with the rest of the level? If people can tell the level was worked on by a dozen separate people, what ways can you think of to make it more consistant?

You see, there is plenty of feedback in that one post. If you don't agree with it, fine, but if you're not going to pay any attention at all to what the community thinks of your community project, it's only going to result in more people disliking it.

Return to “Editing (Archive)”