[MBF21] Wrong sound being played in "Heretic Invades Doom"

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Dynamo

[MBF21] Wrong sound being played in "Heretic Invades Doom"

Post by Dynamo »

So, I've been trying out the latest GZDoom version, and I'm glad to see how much MBF21 support has progressed. This mod is one I've tried multiple times as in the past, it did not use to work pretty much at all, with weapons for example not shooting any projectiles. Now, from what I've seen, it works almost flawlessly, but I did spot a sound error that may be down to a wrong codepointer or something. In the first level, get yourself the yellow key (idkfa) and open the door immediately to the left of the starting location to see two nitrogolems. Once they melee you, you will notice that the punch impact sound that plays is the player death's scream, whereas in DSDA-Doom where I tested this same scenario, it's instead the same punch impact sound from vanilla Heretic that plays. I haven't spotted any other issues so far in this set but I figured I'd point this out at any rate.
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Re: [MBF21] Wrong sound being played in "Heretic Invades Doo

Post by Graf Zahl »

fixed

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”