[Forum] No longer receiving e-mail notifications

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
Player701

Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

[Forum] No longer receiving e-mail notifications

Post by Player701 »

Sorry for bumping this, perhaps I should have opened another report instead. Please split this to another thread if necessary.

I haven't received a notification about this reply, even though the reply itself was posted more than 12 hours ago. I'm pretty certain that I've been subscribed to that thread for about a day. Is the mail server having issues again? My spam folder is empty too (just checked it).
randi
Site Admin

Re: [Forum] No longer receiving e-mail notifications

Post by randi »

According to the mail log, the last email to you from the forum was successfully sent about 11 hours ago.
Player701

Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Player701 »

Yeah, I seem to be getting them now. But I most certainly did not receive a notification about that one reply I linked to in my previous post. I guess the issue must have somehow fixed itself, huh? Sorry for the false alarm, then.
Redneckerz
Spotlight Team
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Redneckerz »

Player701 wrote:Yeah, I seem to be getting them now. But I most certainly did not receive a notification about that one reply I linked to in my previous post. I guess the issue must have somehow fixed itself, huh? Sorry for the false alarm, then.
Atleast you had the pleasure of being the recipient of Randi's first post since 2019 and the 7700th by Randi in total, so wear that medal with pride. :)

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”