3D Floors bleeding into walls above them

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please don't bump threads here if you have a problem - it will often be forgotten about if you do. Instead, make a new thread here.
RockstarRaccoon

3D Floors bleeding into walls above them

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

I've noticed in the most recent version that 3D floors for things like water seem to be bleeding into the walls of the sectors where the floor is above the 3D floor height. This appears as if there is a 3D floor inside of the wall, meaning the side is bleeding through and mixing with the real texture, when there is not a 3D floor inside of the wall. If you need an example, I can leave you one tomorrow morning.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: 3D Floors bleeding into walls above them

Post by Rachael »

Yes, we definitely will need an example, and some screenshots. We also need to know specifically what version this happens on because there has been code changed with 3D floors recently.

Also, what is your GPU?
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

What's the "most recent version". Guys, that means nothing to us! This sounds precisely like the issue that got introduced in 3.3.0 and fixed in 3.3.1, so that vague "latest" just puts up more questions.
RockstarRaccoon

Graf Zahl wrote:This sounds precisely like the issue that got introduced in 3.3.0 and fixed in 3.3.1, so that vague "latest" just puts up more questions.
Oooh! Sorry about that. I didn't see any bug reports for it when I searched, but you're right, somehow that slipped my mind. Let me make sure I'm not a version behind...
RockstarRaccoon

Nevermind, this bug no longer appears in the latest development build. (3.4-pre55)

Please close this bug report, sorry for the mistake.

Return to “Closed Bugs [GZDoom]”