[Fixed] Hexen Inventory

Bugs that have been investigated and resolved somehow.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Hexen Inventory

Postby Nanami » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:20 am

This isn't really a "bug" as one might call it but although you can put any and all Hexen inventory items in Doom not all can be used.

For instance, we were trying to put ArtiBoostArmor in ZooM but had no luck with it. It can go in and be in the inventory but it won't allow you to use it.

Hexen has an "armor class" stat that is different for each character, and using the dragon skin bracers raises the armor stat by 4. But Doom has a completely different armor class, and putting this item in Doom doesn't do anything.

Although it's not really a bug I wish it would do something... I'm not sure what to suggest but perhaps adding +50 type 3 armor would be acceptable?
Nanami
Natdhipytadd

Postby Xaser » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:54 pm

I've noticed the same thing, too. I wish that it would maybe give you temporary green armor that won't go away until time runs out, or something like that.
Xaser
anarchivist

Postby Nanami » Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:29 am

Someone said in Hexen it isn't time-based, so just normal armor would be reasonable...
Nanami
Natdhipytadd

Postby ravage » Sun Sep 07, 2003 4:32 am

Yes the bracers aren't timed. They're just like stashable armor.

Also, those mystic ambit incants will add to armor as well if your playing the fighter.
ravage
YAHOO!

Postby randi » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:49 pm

They now add 50 points of armor if you use them outside of Hexen. And you only had to wait four months for this. :shock:
randi
Site Admin

Return to Closed Bugs